日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > 歐美人文風情 > 正文

歐美人文風情(視頻+文本+字幕)第397篇:父母如何跟孩子解釋同輩壓力

編輯:Ceciliya ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

原味人文風情:Hey, you know, if you really wanna be our friend, you'd have one of these cigarettes, one of these smokes.

嘿,如果你真的想當我們的朋友,你就該抽個煙,吸幾口啊。
Yeah. Just a quick puff. It won't hurt.
對啊。只是吸一口。沒什么害處的。
Come on. No!
來嘛。不要!
Do you know what peer pressure is?
你知道什么是‘來自同輩的壓力’嗎?
I have no idea.
完全沒概念。
This is a very, very important topic, you guys.
這是個非常、非常重要的課題,你們兩個。
Have you ever felt like your friend are asking you to do something you kind of feels uncomfortable
你有沒有朋友叫你做一些讓你有點感到不舒服,

or maybe you know you really shouldn't do it? Um-hum.

或可能是一些你覺得真的不應該做的事情?有。
Because you wanna be cool to your friends, right? Uh-huh.
因為你想要在朋友面前看起來很酷,對吧?對。
And so there's a...like expectation or pressure to do certain things.
那所以就會有...像是期待或壓力迫使你做某些事情。
So...let's say, I'm one of your friends. Okay. Okay.
那...假裝我是你的朋友。好。好。
Are these real? Yeah, they look like they're real. Yeah.
這些是真的嗎?對呀,看起來是真的。是真的。
Okay, so, here's Sally and Steve. Steve and Sally.
好,那這是 Sally 跟 Steve。Steve 跟 Sally。
And these girls think Steve is very cool.
然后這些女生覺得 Steve 很酷。
And big muscles. And big muscles.
還有大肌肉。還有大肌肉。

父母如何跟孩子解釋同輩壓力.jpg

Hey, Kate, you wanna come smoke with us and be cool like us? No.

嘿,Kate,你想不想一起抽煙然后變得跟我們一樣酷啊?不想。
What? Are you too scared? Don't be a weenie, just come have one.
怎么?太膽小了嗎?不要像膽小鬼一樣,就來抽一根啊。
Try this beer. It's really good. Oh, you're super cute! Don't you wanna drink?
試試啤酒啊。很好喝喔。喔,你超可愛的!你想喝酒嗎?
I'll think you're super cool if you smoke a cigarette with me. Okay.
如果你跟我一起抽煙的話我就會覺得你超酷的。好啊。
See? You just fell to peer pressure. Peer pressure talked you into it.
看吧?你剛剛就落入同儕壓力的陷阱了。‘同輩壓力’說服你做這件事了。
Did you ever get peer pressure?
你們有遇過同輩壓力嗎?
Yes. By my friend named Scott. He was drinking alcohol in high school,
有。我有個朋友叫 Scott,他就給過我同輩壓力。他高中的時候就開始喝酒,
and I thought he was the coolest thing ever. And he asked me to drink alcohol.
我就覺得他是最酷的人。然后他也叫我喝酒。
Hey, Ryan. Look what I got. I got some cigarettes, and I got some beers!
嘿,Ryan。看看我拿了什么。我有煙,我還有一些啤酒!
Come on, Mary Jane! Mom!
來嘛,Mary Jane!媽!
He's like, "Just take this little bit, take this little bit." I knew I shouldn't.
他就說:“就一小口就好,就一小口。” 我知道我不該喝。
Ciela, oh, my best friend! I'm so happy that you're here!
Ciela,喔,我最好的朋友!我好開心你在這里!
Uh-huh. Come on! Let's smoke!
好喔。來嘛!一起抽煙吧!
I'm just partying, and I'm having a good time! I really feel like smoking a cigarette is so cool to do!
我只是在狂歡,而且我玩得超開心!我真的覺得抽煙超酷!
I'm gonna have some beer!
我要來點啤酒!
And then I tried it, and it was so horrible I actually did spit it out.
然后我就喝了,但太難喝了,我就吐出來了。
And then he didn't like me anymore, because I spit out his alcohol that he took. And he is in prison now.
后來他就不喜歡我了,因為我把他給的酒吐出來。而他現在在監獄里。
Teens might want you to try marijuana, molly, or speed. There's a lot of different drugs out there.
青少年可能會想要你吸大麻、迷幻藥或是快速丸。有很多各種不同的毒品。
Do you do drugs? Yeah, a bit. What do you think? No.
你會吸毒嗎?會,一點點。你覺得呢?不可能。
Well, actually I have done drugs before.
其實我以前吸過毒。
If you were to try those things, I would want you to be able to tell me and know that I still love you. Um-hum.
如果你以后真的嘗試了那些東西,我希望你能夠告訴我,并知道我還是會愛你。好。
We were on our way home from school, and a friend of mine had some marijuana, some buds.
我們從學校的路上要回家,有個朋友身上有大麻,有些大麻煙。
It's really hard in most situations to say, "No, thanks."
其實在大部分的狀況下要說,“不用了,謝謝”是很難的。
Why do you think marijuana would be okay?
你怎么會覺得可以吸大麻?
I think my brother did it before, and so I heard about it—
我想說我哥哥以前吸過,所以我聽過—
I don't care if Danny did it before.
我不在乎 Danny 有沒有吸過。
Good friends will support you. If they wanna push you and force you into doing something you don't wanna do or is a bad choice—
好的朋友會支持你。如果他們逼你或強迫你做你不想做的事情,或是這事情很糟--
They're not good friends. No. Yeah.
他們就不是好的朋友。不是。沒錯。
And there might be some other friends who actually don't wanna be doing those things,
有可能其他朋友其實不想做那些事情,
but they feel peer-pressured and feel like they need to do it.
但他們覺得有同輩壓力,所以覺得他們必須做。
And if I do that, then they might go with me. Yeah.
如果我做了,他們可能就會接納我。對。
I bet your mom was very disappointed in you.
我猜你媽一定對你很失望。
I didn't tell my mom. I didn't tell all my... You've never told her it?
我沒跟我媽講。我沒告訴任何...... 你從來沒跟她說過?
So, you want me to call Oma and tell her that I smoked some marijuana? Yes!
你要我打給奶奶然后跟她說我抽過大麻嗎?對!
Well, we'll see.
再看看啦。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
peer [piə]

想一想再看

n. 同等的人,同輩,貴族
vi. 凝視,窺視

 
expectation [.ekspek'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 期待,期望

聯想記憶
alcohol ['ælkəhɔl]

想一想再看

n. 酒精,乙醇,酒

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 確定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 壓力,壓強,壓迫
v. 施壓

聯想記憶
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 大学英语精读4课后答案| 电影《心灵奇旅》| 都市频道节目表今天| 真实游戏在线观看免费完整版| 漆黑意志| 回响电视剧演员表| 电影疯狂之人| 陈奂生上城| 暗夜尖叫1988美国版高清观看| 时尚购物| 康熙王朝演员表| 姐妹姐妹演员全部演员表| 北京卫视今晚节目表| 口述与子性细节过程| 金秀贤real| chinese国产xxx实拍| 快乐宝贝电影免费观看| 发现一个神奇的定胆方法| 日韩电影免费在线观看| 女性生殖刺青全过程| 纵横欲海| 江湖大风暴| 朱莉娅·安经典在线观看| 维拉·法梅加| 浙江卫视今天全部节目表| 福音电影| 宋宇宁| 风间由美的电影| 好看的拉片| 10000个卫视频道| 探究事物的本质的读后感想| 被出租车司机带到野外c| 劫中劫| 中央电视台科教频道| 超级飞侠 第四季 动漫| douyin.com| 电影喜剧明星演员表| 电影 英雄| 正在恋爱中全集在线观看| 拼音表| 电影《kiskisan》在线观看|