劇本與臺詞
Pol: The Wuxi Finger Hold. Not the Wuxi Finger Hold.
阿寶:吳曦掐指功?千萬別用吳曦掐指功!
Shifu: Oh, you know this hold. 哦?
師父:你竟知道這個掐指功。
Pol: Developed by master Wuxi in the third dynasty, yes!
阿寶:第三王朝的吳曦大師自創的,沒錯。
Shifu: Oh, then you must know what happens when I flex my pinky.
師父:噢~~那么你一定知道只要我彎一彎小手指會發生什么。
Pol: No no no.
阿寶:別,別,別。
Shifu: You know the hardest part of this?
師父:你知道這一招最難的是什么嗎?
Shifu: The hardest part is cleaning up afterwards.
師父:最難的是之后的清理工作。
Pol: OK, OK, take it easy.
阿寶:好的,好的,別激動。
Shifu: Now listen closely panda.
師父:現在你仔細聽清楚了,熊貓!
Shifu: Oogway may have picked you, but when I’m through with you, I promise you, you are going to wish he hadn’t.
師父:烏龜大師也許選了你,但是我收拾完你以后,我保證,你一定會希望他當初沒選你。
Shifu: Are we clear?
師父:明白了嗎?
Pol: Oh yeah, we are clear, we are clear, we are so clear.
阿寶:哦,是的,明白了,明白了,非常明白了。
Shifu: Good. I can’t wait to get started.
師父:好。我等不及要開始了。