地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒公寓
人物:老友六人,威爾
事件:感恩節,高中校友威爾來家里做客,吃飯時對瑞秋奚落不斷。
劇情文字
Rachel: All right, who would uh, like some yams? Will?
瑞秋:誰想,嗯,吃地瓜泥?威爾要嗎?
Will: Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t ya?
威爾:哦,你就喜歡那樣做,對嗎?
Rachel: What? Oh y’know what? Can we please keep the chicken and the turkey and everything on the other side of the table? The smell is just yuck!
瑞秋:什么?哦,你們看這樣行嗎?把雞肉跟火雞這些東西放到桌子另一邊去?那個味道真是好惡心!
Will:Typical.
威爾:太典型了。
Rachel: I’m sorry. What?
瑞秋:抱歉,你說什么?
Will: I said it was typical. Typical of you, Rachel Greene, Queen Rachel does whatever she wants in little Rachel land.
威爾:我說太典型了。瑞秋·格林,你的典型作風,瑞秋女王在瑞秋王國里想做什么就做什么。
Joey: Seriously, who is this guy?
喬伊:說真的,這家伙是誰啊?
Rachel: Umm, I’m sorry. Do you—do you have a problem with me?
瑞秋:嗯,抱歉,你是,你是對我有什么意見嗎?
Will: I don’t know? Do I? Do I?
威爾:我不知道。我有嗎?我有嗎?
Phoebe: I think you do.
菲比:我覺得你有。
Monica: Apparently you were umm, a little mean to him in high school.
莫妮卡:很明顯,呃,高中的時候你對他有點刻薄。
Will: A little mean? You made my life miserable!
威爾:有點刻薄?你讓我活在了痛苦的深淵!
Rachel: I’m–I’m—I had no idea. I’m sorry. I…
瑞秋:我,我……我不知道。對不起。我……
Will: Well you should be. Screw it! Bring on the yams!
威爾:是,你應該感到抱歉。管它呢!把地瓜泥拿過來給我!
n. 螺釘,螺絲,螺旋,螺旋槳,螺狀物
v.