地點:羅斯和瑞秋公寓
人物:艾米,瑞秋,羅斯
事件:瑞秋的妹妹艾米挑三揀四令人厭煩,還和一個有婦之夫交往,讓瑞秋很吃驚。
劇情文字
Amy: Oh, she’s precious. Do you ever worry that she’s gonna get your real nose?
艾米:哦,她真可愛啊。你擔心她會遺傳你的真鼻子嗎?
Rachel: Amy! Yes I do, I really do.
瑞秋:艾米!是的,我擔心,我真的擔心。
Amy: Hello? Yeah, um, hang on one sec. Can I take this upstairs?
艾米:你好?嗯,呃,稍等一下。我可以到樓上去接電話嗎?
Ross: Sure, we don’t live there but...
羅斯:當然可以啊,只是樓上不是我們家,但是……
Amy: Seriously? It’s... it’s just these rooms? I thought you were a doctor.
艾米:你是認真的嗎?就……就只有這幾個房間?我還以為你是醫生呢。
Rachel: Yeah, no. Ross has a PhD.
瑞秋:不,羅斯是博士。
Amy: Ew.
艾米:好惡心。
Rachel: God, she is unbelievable.
瑞秋:天啊,她真是讓人受不了。
Ross: I know, I mean a PhD is just as good as an MD.
羅斯:就是啊,哲學博士和醫學博士一樣好。
Rachel: Oh sure Ross, yeah. If I have a heart attack in a restaurant, I want you there with your fossil brush.
瑞秋:哦,當然啊,羅斯,沒錯。我要是在飯店突發心臟病,還真希望你拿著化石刷子救我。
Amy: Stupid Thanksgiving.
艾米:愚蠢的感恩節!
Rachel: What? What happened?
瑞秋:怎么了?出什么事了?
Amy: My boyfriend canceled on me. I mean, I… I finally find a real relationship. I mean, someone that I can spend this day with and then his wife comes back into town. I swear句, it’s almost not even worth dating married guys.
艾米:我男友取消了約會。我是說,我……我終于找到了一段認真的感情。我是說,找到了一個能一起過感恩節的人,可是他老婆竟然回來了。我發誓,根本不值得跟有婦之夫交往。
adj. 寶貴的,珍貴的,矯揉造作的
adv.