地點:莫妮卡和錢德勒公寓
人物:莫妮卡,錢德勒
事件:本來排斥泡澡的錢德勒在莫妮卡的說服下嘗試了一次,之后便一發不可收拾。然而他自己在家洗泡泡浴卻出了問題。
Monica: What's wrong?
莫妮卡:出什么事兒了?
Chandler: I drew my own bath, but I did it wrong! The water's tepid. The salt didn't dissolve and is now… lodged places. And the scents I used don't complement each other. Eucalyptus and chamomile—Oh!
錢德勒:我自己放洗澡水,但是好像弄錯了什么。水溫溫的,浴鹽沒有溶解,所以現在它……結塊了。還有,我用的香料好像也不配。桉樹和柑橘味?哦!
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:怎么了?
Chandler: The bath salts! They're starting to effervesce! It's different. It's interesting.
錢德勒:浴鹽!它們開始起泡泡了!感覺很不一樣。有意思。
Monica: Okay, let's talk about something else.
莫妮卡:好啦,我們談談別的吧。
Chandler: Yeah! Sure, sure. So, what was going on with you today? Oh-oh-oh!
錢德勒:好啊!當然,當然。那么,你今天過得怎么樣?哦,哦,哦!
Monica: Well, I actually had the weirdest conversation with Joey. He was talking about rules and right and wrong and…
莫妮卡:嗯,我和喬伊進行了一場非常怪異的談話。他講到了規矩啊、對錯啊之類的東西,還有……
Chandler: I had the exact same conversation.
錢德勒:我之前也跟他有過完全一樣的交談。
Monica: You did? What was he talking about?
莫妮卡:是嗎?他說了些什么?
Chandler: I don't know! Joey hasn't had this much trouble getting out words since we saw him in Macbeth!
錢德勒:我沒聽懂!在喬伊演完《麥克白》之后,我還沒看到過他像現在這樣說不出話來呢!
Monica: That was a long night.
莫妮卡:那晚可真漫長啊。