I go back into the bathroom to finish doing my hair.
我回到洗手間去完成發型的最后一步。
Before I put the hot curlers in, I had put a little gel in my hair to give it some volume.
我往頭發里放加熱過的卷發器之前,往頭發上抹了點發膠,讓頭發看起來更豐盈。
I also like to use my hairdryer to give my bangs a little more shape.
我還喜歡用吹風機給我的劉海塑塑型。
I take out the curlers one by one and brush through them into the style I like.
我把卷發器一個個取下來,把頭發梳成想要的發型。
I finish it off with a little hairspray and I'm ready to get dressed.
最后噴一點頭發定型劑,就可以去穿衣服了。
In my bedroom, I look in my closet for a skirt and blouse to match.
我走到臥室,打開衣柜找出裙子和配套的襯衫。
The office I work in is pretty casual so I don't need to wear a suit to work.
我工作的地方比較隨意,所以我不用穿套裝去上班。
On Fridays, we're allowed to be even more casual so most people wear jeans and sweaters to the office,
周五我們還可以穿得更隨意一些,所以很多人穿牛仔褲和毛衣去上班,
but no one dares to show up in t-shirts and shorts.
不過沒人敢穿T恤和短褲去上班。
I put on the skirt and blouse and open the top dresser drawer to get some pantyhose.
我穿上裙子和襯衫,打開梳妝臺最上邊的抽屜拿出連褲襪。
I wish I could wear my tennis shoes to work, but I pick out a pair of heels and put them on.
真希望可以穿網球鞋去上班,但我只能挑雙高跟鞋穿上。
I was ready to go.
然后就可以去上班啦。