I'm Bear Grylls.I've made it through challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills.
我是貝爾·格里爾斯 我曾身涉險境 面臨生死考驗 最終逃出生天 沒有生存技巧 我早將魂歸西天
But this time, I'm not alone.
但這次我不是孤身作戰
After a nationwide call-out,20,000 of the show's most hardcore fans were up for the challenge.
經過全國范圍的召集 兩萬余名本劇的鐵桿粉絲 報名接受挑戰
Two of them made the cut.
其中兩人成功入選
Now I'm gonna show them what it takes to really survive in the wild.
今天 我將告訴他們如何 在殘酷的荒野尋得生機
These two wilderness rookies will have to learn quickly and dig deep
這兩名新手將 深入淺出地了解體會
to make it through this life-changing mission.
如何在生存挑戰中存活
There's no way he would ask you to do something crazy.
他要你做的自會有道理的
Oh, boy!It will push them beyond their physical limits.
天哪 他們將挑戰生理極限
Oh, man.teach them to work as a team.Time to go back.
天哪 學會團隊協作 回岸吧
and force them to confront their greatest fears.
不得不面對內心深處的恐懼
300-foot drop, and I don't like water.
這有300英尺的落差 我怕水
Together, we're gonna be,"Fans vs. Wild."
我們將一同組成 荒野求生組