1、get out
逃離;被迫離開
They probably wanted to get out of the country.
他們或許想逃離這個國家。
I told him to leave and get out.
我叫他滾開。
退出(組織);撤銷(承諾)
I wanted to get out of the group, but they wouldn't let me.
我想退出這個團體,但是他們不同意。
Getting out of the contract would be no problem.
撤銷這個合同不會有任何問題。
(消息、信息等)泄露,為人所知
If word got out now, a scandal could be disastrous.
如果消息現在傳出去,可能會是災難性的丑聞。
Once the news gets out that Armenia is in a very critical situation, I think the world will respond.
我認為亞美尼亞局勢非常嚴峻的消息一旦披露,全世界都將作出反應。
2、come across
偶然發現;偶然遇見
I came across a group of children playing.
我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。
We like to identify and celebrate women's success whenever we come across it.
每當女性取得成功,我們都會表示認同并予以頌揚。
使產生…印象;給人以…的印象
When sober he can come across as an extremely pleasant and charming young man.
沒喝醉的時候,他看上去似乎是個極為彬彬有禮、討人喜歡的小伙子。
He came across very, very well.
他給人的印象非常非常好。