英語學習筆記:
business n. 商業/生意
privilege n. 特權
out loud 大聲的
LoL = laugh out loud大聲的笑
cry out loud 大聲哭
put somebody off 某人厭惡/讓某人下車/精力不集中
in ways that 通過什么樣的方式
The problems of your past are your business. The problems of your future are my privilege.
你的過去我不愿過問,那是你的事情。你的未來我希望參與,這是我的榮幸。
It’s none of your business.
不關你事。
You,don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street. You, face the other way. You are putting me off.
你,不要說話,你拉低了整條街的智商,你,轉過去,你影響我思考了。
Marriage changes you as a person in ways that you can't imagine.
婚姻會用一種你無法想象的方式改變你。
The wheel turns,nothing is ever new.
時過境遷,爛事依舊。
Something is better than nothing.
有總比沒有好。
更多實用有趣節目 搜索微博微信:早安英文