There are 1.6 million new dignosis of cancer per year in the United States alone.
僅美國一國,每年就有1600萬人確診患癌癥。
We are on the cusp of so many great discoveries.
我們在這一領域已經取得重大突破,有很多偉大的發現。
I absolutely believe this is a fight we can win.
我堅信我們可以贏得這場戰役。
Fifteen years ago, we started a tech company called Qualtrics.
15年前,我們創辦了技術公司Qualtrics。
One of our founders was battling cancer.
其中一個創辦者當時便在對抗癌魔。
We then decided to fight this disease.
我們決定一起抗爭這場疾病。
Last year, we started a campaign called "Five for the Fight".
去年,我們發起了一項運動“五元入伍”。
Where everyone can give five dollars to cancer research.
在這項運動中每個人可以為癌癥研究捐贈5美元。

Today, we are happy to announce that Qualtrics will be sponsoring the Jersey patch for the Utah Jazz.
如今,我們高興地宣布,Qualtrics將成為猶他爵士隊新球衣的贊助商。
But instead of the Qualtrics logo, the "Five for the Fight" logo will be on the Jersey this season.
不過我們不會使用Qualtrics商標,而會使用“五元入伍”活動的標志。
We've got to find a cure and we need everyone.
針對癌癥,我們必須要努力治療并且我們需要大家的幫助。
Let's fight Jazz Nation, This is Kass Geid and I fight with 5.
上吧爵士大家庭,Kass Geid,五元,我入伍。
I'm in for the fight.
我入伍。
Juan, five for the fight.
我是胡安,五元入伍。
Go get it let't go.
上吧。
更多精彩內容請關注微信公眾號:籃球英文堂 新浪微博:籃球英文堂