Chapter Two: A Surprise Visit
第二章:驚喜訪問
At 7 pm. the door of the tavern opens.
下午7點,客棧的門打開了。
Sergeant Gonzales and the other soldiers are standing near the fire.
岡薩雷斯警長和其他士兵靠在火旁。
They are talking about Don Diego Vega and his rich family.
他們正在談論唐·迭戈和他富有的家庭。
They turn around and see a man. He is dressed in black.
他們轉過身來,看到一個男人。他穿著黑色的衣服。
He has a black mask and a black sombrero. It is Zorro!
他有一個黑色的面具和黑帽。是佐羅!
"Good evening! My name is Zorro!” says the masked man.
“晚上好!我的名字是佐羅!”這名蒙面男子說。
The men in the tavern are very surprised and scared.
酒店里的人都很驚訝和害怕。
Sergeant Gonzales looks at him carefully and says, "What do you want bandit?"
岡薩雷斯警長仔細看著他,說:“你想要什么,土匪?
Zorro laughs loudly. He looks at Sergeant Gonzales and says, "I am here to punish you, Sergeant!”
佐羅大聲笑。他看著岡薩雷斯警官說:“我來這里是為了懲罰你,警官!“
"What do you mean?" says the Sergeant.
“你什么意思?” 警長說。
"You beau the poor natives. I am a friend of the natives. I am here to punish you.”
“你這個可憐的人。我是當地人的朋友。我來這里是為了懲罰你。”
"You idiot! The governor wants you dead or alive!” says Sergeant Gonzales.
“你這個白癡!州長想要你死或活抓!”警官岡薩雷斯說。
He pulls out his sword and wants to fight. At that moment Zorro pulls out a pistol.
他拔出他的劍,想戰斗。在那一刻,佐羅掏出一把手槍。
He watches everyone carefully.
他仔細地觀察每個人。
Sergeant Gonzales looks at the pistol and says, "courageous men don't use pistols. They use swords. Perhaps you are not courageous, Zorro?"
岡薩雷斯警長看著手槍說,“勇敢的人不使用手槍,他們用劍,也許你不勇敢,佐羅?