1、come out
(書或光盤)出版,發行
The book comes out this week.
這本書本周出版。
Christian Slater has a new movie coming out next month in which he plays a vigilante.
克里斯汀·史萊特有一部新片下月發行,他在片中扮演一個治安維持會成員。
(事實)暴露,披露,顯露
The truth is beginning to come out about what happened.
真相開始逐漸浮出水面。
It will come out that she has covertly donated considerable sums to the IRA.
她暗中給愛爾蘭共和軍提供了大筆資助的事情即將曝光。
結果是;到頭來
In this grim little episode of recent American history, few people come out well.
在美國近代史上這一小段陰暗時期,很少有人能有好的結果。
So what makes a good marriage? Faithfulness comes out top of the list.
那么,是什么造就了美滿的婚姻呢?結果表明忠誠是第一位的。
2、take back
退回;退還;歸還
If I buy something and he doesn't like it I'll take it back.
要是我買的東西他不喜歡的話,我就會去退貨。
I went to the library and took your books back.
我去了圖書館,幫你把書還了。
收回,撤回(所說的話或想法)
I take it back, I think perhaps I am an extrovert.
我收回說過的話,我想也許我是外向型的人。
Take back what you said about Jeremy!
收回你說的關于杰里米的話。
使回想起;使回憶起
I enjoyed experimenting with colours — it took me back to being five years old.
我喜歡嘗試各種顏色,它使我感覺像是又回到了 5 歲的時候。
This takes me back.
這使我想起了過去。