Welcome to Hong Kong. Tonight we are inviting you to the world's biggest party
歡迎來到香港。今晚我們邀請您參加世界上最大的盛會
as all over China families are geting together to celebrate Chinese New Year.
此時整個中華大地家家戶戶都團聚起來慶祝春節
Now we are overlooking Victoria Harbour.
我們現在正在遠眺維多利亞港
This is one of China's largest and busiest ports.
這是中國最大,最繁忙的港口之一
Apart from our boat, it is fairly quiet.
除了我們的船,這里真的很安靜
That's because this is a national holiday.
那是因為現在是國家法定假日
But don't be fooled, you see, later on literally hundreds of thousands of people
但別這一幕騙了,稍后你就會看到真正的人山人海
will gather right here for the highlight of the festivities.
聚集到這里觀賞慶典的重頭戲
and we will be joining them on the final leg of a journey
我們會探索直至中國的遙遠邊隅
that has taken us to the far corners of China
并在這次旅途的最后一程中
to discover how the people here celebrate this the most important time of their year.
繼續探究這里的人們是如何慶祝這個一年中最重要的節日
It is New Year's day, the first day of the year of the monkey and the culmination of our journey.
現在是中國新年,猴年的第一天,也是我們此次旅程的高潮

For the last two shows
在前兩期節目中
we witnessed the incredible migration of people all over China as they travelled home for the Spring Festival.
我們目睹了中國各地驚人的人口遷徙,人們為了春節趕回家中
I met families flying home in Beijing Airport.
我在北京機場遇到了要飛回家鄉的家庭
All around me people are coming together. It's just lovely.
我周圍都是團聚的人們。真是太感人了
And I explored the magical ice city of Harbin where families gathered before New Year.
我探索了神奇的冰城哈爾濱,許多家庭會在農歷新年前聚集于此
And I get to turn on the very last building.
我打開了最后一個建筑的燈光
And the Hairy Bikers found out what New Year's Eve in Beijing was like
還有大胡子摩托客,他們去探究北京的除夕夜是什么樣子
when they cooked a special reunion supper with a local family.
他們與當地的家庭共同烹飪了特殊的團圓宴
It's magical, it is great.
真神奇,好棒
New Year's Eve is all about getting together with family,
除夕最重要的就是全家齊聚
but here in Hong Kong the days after New Year are when the people hit the streets.
但是在香港這里,新年后的一天人們會走上街頭
And we have been right at the heart of the preparations of this spectacular party.
我們就在這場盛典準備現場的中心
We will be celebrating Chinese New Year Hong Kong style.
我們將會以香港的方式來慶祝春節
I will be finding out about the ancient art of dragon and lion dancing.
我將要去探究古老的舞龍舞獅藝術
It's surprisingly heavy when you are doing this! Oh, sorry. Let's go.
這樣舞動時,真是沉得出奇。喔,對不起。我們走
And I will be enjoying some genuine Hong Kong glamour at the spectacular New Year's night parade.
我將在壯觀的新年夜間游行上,欣賞香港真正的魅力
It's loud. It's noisy. It's a carnival atmosphere. Everyone is dancing. Happy New Year!
這里非常吵鬧,完全是狂歡的氛圍,每個人都在跳舞。新年好
And the party doesn't stop in the rest of China.
在中國其它地方的慶典也不停息
Dave and Si are discovering what Beijingers traditionally do on New Year's Day.
戴夫和塞正在探索北京人在新年這一天會有些什么傳統活動