35 dollars for peanut butter? I got 1.23 dollar Jiffy inside.
破花生醬要收我35美元 我家有1.23美元的杰菲花生醬
Then he tells me it's 75 dollars per possum that he removes.
沒除掉一只負鼠要收我75美元
Where are you taking the possum?
你要把負鼠送去哪里
He says I drive them 35 miles away,I let them go in Malibu.
他說 我開到35英里之外 在馬布里放生
I don't believe a word this guy is telling me.
我才不要相信那家伙的話呢
I think he goes down the block,let's it out.
我覺得他會走到街口就把它放掉
He is making 75 dollars on the same possum.I said,do you think I'm dumb?
然后靠這同一只負鼠再賺75美元 我說 你以為我傻啊
First one we catch,I spray paint it.I'm pegging the possum.
抓到第一只之后 我要給它噴漆 我要追溯這只負鼠
The guy came over,I have never seen a blue one before.
那家伙過來說 我以前沒見過藍色的負鼠
I say yeah,If I see it again,we're going to have a problem.Now take the thing to Malibu.
我說 對 如果我再見到它 我可不會放過你 把它送到馬里布去吧
I don't know if you people ever had like a trap in your yard.
不知道你們家院子里有沒有陷阱
It brings excitement to the house.
陷阱會給家里帶來刺激
A few hours,me and my wife were going to the window.Did we catch anything out there?
幾小時后 我和老婆走到窗前 我們抓到什么了嗎