November 27
11月27日
Read it!
讀讀看!
At Thanksgiving, Alex ate turkey and sweet potatoes.
在感恩節時,亞力克斯吃了火雞和地瓜,
He also ate stuffing and pumpkin pie!
他還吃了火雞內餡和南瓜派!
Rob will eat another Thanksgiving dinner tonight.
羅柏今晚還會吃另一頓感恩節晚餐,
But he will do something active first.
不過他會先運動一下。
Alex talks about Mid-Autumn Festival.
亞力克斯談起中秋節,
He eats lots of good food then, too.
他在那個節日也會吃很多好吃的東西。
He doesn't eat turkey.
他不吃火雞,
That's not popular.
火雞在他的國家并不那么受歡迎,
His family barbecues meat outside.
但他的家人會在戶外烤肉。
Conversation A
會話A
Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving, Alex?
亞力克斯,你的感恩節過得開心嗎?
Yes, I did. The turkey was really good.
過得很開心。火雞很好吃,
I liked the sweet potatoes, too.
我也喜歡地瓜。
Did you eat any stuffing?
你有吃火雞內餡嗎?
I love that.
我很愛吃火雞的內餡。
Yes! I also really liked the pumpkin pie!
有!我也很喜歡南瓜派!
Everything was very good.
所有東西都非常好吃,
But I ate too much!
可是我吃太多了!
Well, We only celebrate Thanksgiving once a year.
這個嘛,我們一年只慶祝感恩節一次,
Maybe that's a good thing!
也許這是一件好事!
I agree!
我同意!
Conversation B
會話B
What are you doing later, Rob?
羅柏,你等一下要做什么?
Some friends invited me to their house tonight.
有朋友邀請我今晚到他們家去,
I'll eat Thanksgiving dinner again!
我會再吃一頓感恩節晚餐!
Do something active this afternoon or you won't be hungry.
那你今天下午要動一動,否則肚子不會餓。
I know. Maybe I'll take a long walk.
我知道,也許我會去散一段很長的步。
Good idea.
好主意。
What are you thankful for?
你對什么事感恩?
You can think about that.
可以想想這個問題。
I will! I have a lot to be thankful for!
我會的!我有很多需要感恩的事情!
Conversation C
會話C
Do Chinese people celebrate Thanksgiving?
華人會慶祝感恩節嗎?
No. But we have a holiday called Mid-Autumn Festival.
不會,可是我們有個節日,叫做中秋節。
Everyone goes home for that festival.
在那個節日,大家都會回家,
And families share a big meal.
和家人一起共享一頓大餐。
Do you eat turkey?
他們會吃火雞嗎?
No! Turkey isn't a popular food in Asia.
不會!火雞在亞洲并不那么受歡迎,
We barbecue meat outside and eat other delicious foods.
但我們會在戶外烤肉,并且吃其他美味的食物。
And you eat a lot.
而且你們會吃很多。
Of course! We only celebrate the holiday once a year!
當然啦!這個節日一年只慶祝一次嘛!