Mate, I can't wait to taste these finished dishes.
我已經等不及品嘗做好的菜肴了
Dude, remember, we've got to choose just one of them for Susan and Leonie to cook at our Sunday dinner banquet.
但是記住我們只能選擇一道菜作為我們博覽會晚宴的項目
What a choice! Poached turbot with prawn sauce.
蝦醬比目魚
Or, a beautiful roast saddle of venison.
烤鹿腿肉
How fabulous.
太棒了
Let us hope I can do this properly. Oh!
希望我做的不錯
Thank you. It's gorgeous.
感謝 太香了
Oh, look at that. Oh, I'm excited!
快看 我好興奮
The fish has such a creamy texture.
魚的口感非常軟嫩
Is it OK? Yes. Yes. It's fab.
好吃嗎 太好吃
I love cooking with Leonie, she's so calm.
我喜歡和勒妮一起做菜 她很冷靜
No it's... Seriously, it's wonderful and...and I...I just sort of feel,she's doing one thing, I'm doing the other. It will all come together.
她做一件 我在旁邊做另一件 感覺融合在一起
And now for the juniper marinated venison.
現在是鹿肉
This was one of Susan's mum's favourite dishes, so it's really important for Susan that she's got it right.
蘇珊媽媽最愛這道菜 所以她不容有失
What's it like? Wow! Oh, it's wonderful. Is it good? Oh, yeah. It's very good.That's very, very good.
怎么樣 好吃 非常好
What's great about recipes as well, you still feel really quite connected to the past, don't you?
這個菜譜的另一點好處在于 你能感覺到過去的風味
Because there's flavours there that are very evocative. Absolutely.And smells of emotion and, you know? Yes. Yes.
能夠重新激活你的味蕾 讓人情緒萬千
And one of the recipes I very nearly suggested to you was simnel cake which is a cake that was made by daughters for mothers and it was a present to show their mother that they could cook.
我其實很想推薦你西梅爾蛋糕 這是女兒做給母親以表示自己能夠下廚的禮物
You've just blown my wife clean out of the water, because every year... Every year she does that for her mam.
我太太會做這個 每年她都會為她母親做這道點心
It's just been a tradition. And through her family, all the time. They're just ordinary folk.
已經成了傳統 她們家一直這樣 她們也只是尋常百姓
Every year she does it as a present to her mam. Yes. Yes.
每年她都會做這個禮物給她母親
How mad. I really didn't know that.She went, "It's just a tradition thing."That's why. That's why.
太瘋狂了 我還真的不知道這么巧 她說 這是傳統 這就是原因
We'd love you to come to our recipe fair.
我們想邀請你去我們的食物博覽會
It's like a big event, a festival - call it what you will but it's a gathering of like-minded people who'll swap recipes, we're going to eat, chat and absolutely celebrate good food.
很盛大的集會 節日 趣味相同的人們相聚在一起交流食譜 品嘗 聊天 還有慶祝美味的食物
Are you up for it? Bring your recipes, bring your family.
你們想來嗎 帶上食譜和家人
We'd love to.
我們很樂意
Thank you for your hospitality.
謝謝你的招待
It's a pleasure. A great pleasure.
我們也很愉快
Now that's proper posh nosh.
真是奢華的一頓
Maybe not for every Sunday, but the sheer class of the Rothschild family heritage shows through in the ingredients and the classic techniques.
也許不是每周皆如此 但是羅斯柴爾德家族的品味都體現在了這道菜肴的食材和廚藝之中
But, for our Sunday banquet, I reckon we've got to have that turbot, mate.
但是我覺得我們應該選擇那道比目魚作為我們的晚宴項目
It's such a great dish, created with some really classy old-fashioned cooking methods.
非常好的菜肴 運用了古老的經典烹飪方法
Just as relevant now, Dave, as 400 years ago.
似乎蘊含400年歷史
Yeah and it will be in 400 years' time.
今后也會如此
That was food I would enjoy in a restaurant or in somebody's home.
我會很享受在餐館里或是別人家里享用這道菜的