Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道當扎克伯格先生建立臉譜網時
he was also communicating with the plaintiffs?Not at the time, I wasn't. But
他和本案原告也保持著聯系? 當時不知道,但是
It really didn't have much to do with the Winklevosses' dating site.How would you know?You weren't even there.Ty.
反正這和姓文的交友網站根本不是一碼事 你怎么知道?你又不在場 塞
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道當扎克伯格先生建立臉譜網時
he was leading the plaintiffs to believe he was building Harvard Connection?
他同時在誤導本案原告相信他正在建立哈佛連線
You're offering a conclusion not found in evidence.We are about to find it in evidence.
還沒有證據前請不要妄下結論 我現在就提供證據
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler Winklevoss.November 30th, 2003.
馬克扎克伯格寫給泰勒文克萊沃斯 2003年11月30日
I read over all the stuff you sent mere: Harvard Connection.
我讀了你們發給我的關于哈佛連線的材料
And it seems like it shouldn't take too long to implement.
執行起來并不需要很長時間
So we can talk about it after I get all the basic functionality up tomorrow night.
我會把基礎框架先搭好,明晚見面詳談
From Mark Zuckerbergto Cameron Winklevoss. December 1st, 2003.
馬克扎克伯格寫給卡梅倫文克萊沃斯2003年12月1日
Sorry I was unreachable tonight.I just got about three of your missed calls.
抱歉今晚不能和你們碰面了剛看到三個未接來電
I was working on a problem setfor my systems class.From Mark Zuckerbergto Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.December 10, 2003.
我的系統課遇到個難題得解決 馬克扎克伯格寫給泰勒和卡梅倫 2003年12月10日
This week has been pretty busy thus far with classes and work,so I think it's probably best to postpone the meeting.
本周太忙了,課程和功課排得滿滿的 會議還是延期吧
I'm also really busy tomorrow.Okay, anybody else feel like there's something up with this guy?
明天也很忙 你們覺不覺得這家伙有點古怪?
Tell him okay,but we do have to make sure that we meet up before we all go off for break.I know, I know. Yeah, watch out.
告訴他行 但是放假之前必須要見一次面 我知道,好的,小心點