Let's talk about capillaries.
下面我們來看毛細血管的內容
There are actually three different major types of capillaries
毛細血管實際有三種類型
I'm gonna just kind of sketch out all three.
我們分別介紹一下這三種
I've started with the continuous one.
我們先從連續的毛細血管開始
I've drew it out to save us a little bit of time
我已經提前畫好了,這樣節約一點視頻的時間
and the continuous capillaries is actually the one that you see most commonly throughout the body.
連續毛細血管也是身體中最常見的
That's why I want to start with this one.
所以我們先來介紹這一種

Couple of things you'll notice, you'll see that there are 4 nuclei, so four cells here,
首先大家看這有四個細胞核
making up the part of the capillary we're looking at.
這構成了我們在看的毛細血管
And there's red blood cell moving through it, right?
同時有紅細胞穿過血管
And you actually have the cross-section on the right side
右邊是血管的橫截面
so you can actually see if we were to cut along that face that I've cut.
那么如果我們從這個面切一下
This is what you would actually see.
這就是大家看到的景象
Now there are two specific things I want to point out.
我想要講明兩點
One is that there's a little gap here between these two cells.
首先,這兩個細胞之間有一個間隙
I'm sketching it in yellow just to really point it out and that gap is called intercellular,
我用黃色標注一下,這個間隙就叫細胞間隙,
because it's between cells, intercellular cleft.
intercellular的意思就是“細胞間”
So the intercellular cleft is that yellow streak that I just drew.
細胞間隙的意思就是我剛畫的這個黃色長條
And if I was to point it out on this cross-section it would be right there.
如果在橫截面上標一下的話,就在這里
You can see a little hole between the two where they don't really meet up.
這兩者之間有一個小洞是細胞沒有接觸的地方
Now there are two more spots I want to point out.
好,還有其他地方需要強調一下
One right there and one right there in yellow.
這里,和黃色的這里
And they correspond to this spot and this spot.
分別對應這兩點
And there is actually really nice joining between the two cells and we call them tight junctions.
這兩個細胞之間是存在連接的,叫做細胞間緊密連接
Kind of a good name for it, I suppose. You can kind of see why they are called that.
這個名字很貼切,很容易理解它的意思
And these tight junctions are right there, labelled with my yellow arrows.
細胞間緊密連接在這里,我用黃色箭頭標注一下
Now one thing I haven't drawn,
有一個我沒有畫的地方
I'm gonna sketch out right here is in green and this kind of is a layer beneath all these cells.
我用綠色畫一下,這是細胞之下的一層
These cells make up the wall of my capillary but behind them
這些細胞構成毛細血管壁
so that the blood doesn't actually see this layer, except for at the intercellular cleft, is a layer called the basement membrane.
在毛細血管壁后邊,血液不接觸的這一層,叫血管基膜
So this green stuff that I'm drawing for you- this is our basement membrane.
我用綠色畫出來的這部分,就是基膜
And this basement membrane is basically like a foundation for a house.
基膜對細胞來說,就像房子的地基
It's gonna keep our cells kind of grounded and keep them in place.
使得細胞內的物質呆在各自的位置
And that layer is largely made up of proteins
基膜主要由蛋白質構成