日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語視頻聽力 > 紀錄片 > BBC紀錄片《老媽私房菜》 > 正文

BBC紀錄片《老媽私房菜》(視頻+MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:制作露莎天糧

來源:可可英語 編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Now, we just need one more mum to cook her show off delights at our recipe fair.

現在我們需要再找一位在我們食物博覽會烹制食物的媽媽
You know, mate, some food cultures are famous for their show off dishes but I don't necessarily think of Estonian cuisine as being one of them.
你知道有些食物文化就是因炫耀食物聞名嗎?但是我不認為愛沙尼亞菜肴是其中之一
No dude, not by a long chalk.
遠遠不是
Being one of the Baltic states annexed by the Soviet Union doesn't sound like a recipe for food flamboyance to me.
作為前蘇聯的波羅的海諸國之一對我而言不像有什么炫耀食物
Oh, hello. So when we heard from Eele telling us about her Estonian family show off dishes we were intrigued.

所以當我們聽埃拉告訴我們她的愛沙尼亞家族炫耀食物的時候我們都很好奇

Eele now lives in Bristol with Howard, her British husband,and Ruben, their baby son.
埃拉現在和英國丈夫霍華德還有孩子羅本住在布里斯托
Like our other mums before her,Eele will be showing off with a pud.
埃拉也要做一個布丁
Bring on the Roosa Manna!
露莎天糧
So manna is semolina?
天糧就是粗粒小麥粉嗎?
It is semolina, yes.
是的
Is that like manna from heaven?
來自天堂的糧食。
Exactly. That's how I know,somewhere I read it and they said manna and I said oh, you know that word in English as well and they said no actually it's called semolina but yeah, we still call it manna.

我看過書上說,英語中兩個詞都是這個意思

I've got, um... . What's that?My redcurrant juice.
這是啥? 紅醋栗汁
Been picking some redcurrants and making some juice out of that.

摘了一點紅醋栗做成果汁

Eele dilutes two cups of homemade redcurrant juice with two cups of water and just enough sugar to sweeten it.

用兩杯水稀釋兩杯家釀紅醋栗汁,然后加入足夠分量的糖

On what special occasions would you serve this?
你們什么時候做這些菜?
When I go home from England...
從英國回家
My sister is studying in Poland at the moment, she comes home from there in sort of summer time and yeah, the rest of the family who lives around Estonia anyway, we all get together and say hmmm, what do we fancy today?
我的姐姐在波蘭學習,她會在暑假回家,家里的人都在愛沙尼亞各個地方住著,但是我們會相聚在一起,然后做菜
Hmmm Roosa Manna. Roosa Manna.
露莎天糧
I don't know about you, dude, but this is undiscovered, undiscovered kind of territory for me.
我不知道你怎么看,但這個我從來沒嘗過
To some extent. I also think it's the essence of our journey.
一定程度上這也是我們旅行的目的
Absolutely. You know, we're finding what we set out to discover and it's dead exciting. Yeah it's great.
確實,我們出發的目的就是探索未知,太令人興奮了。
So whenever this starts boiling we'll put the manna in.

開始沸騰時加入天糧

He's the manna man.
天糧使者
Right so it's boiling, let's put it in then. Just do that gently.
沸騰了,加進去吧。輕一點
That's it. That's the skill so you don't get lumps.
否則會凝結成塊
It's a great colour. It is isn't it?
顏色很漂亮
Matches your top. Yes. Thank you.
和你的衣服很搭
After just a couple of minutes of simmering Eele plunges the pan into cold water.
文火煮幾分鐘后,把鍋放進冷水里
It's like a reverse bainm Marie isn't it? Yes.
就像是隔水燉鍋反過來。
It's a cooling marie.
這是冷卻鍋
Well, here's where the recipe takes a bit of a left turn.
美食大變身的時候到了
With a whisk Eele sets to work beating air into the pink semolina.
用攪拌機將空氣打入,顏色開始變成粉紅色
All right, now it's going white now isn't it, a very pale pink.
現在變白了,淡粉色
Rose coloured. Now I've never whisked semolina before, have you?
玫紅色。我還沒有打過天糧,你呢?
Never. Right. You know, it's the Estonian version of Angel Delight.
我也從沒打過。這是愛沙尼亞版的天使甜點。
You have to put it in the desert bowls now at this stage.
放入甜點碗里。
Oh, wow. Oh, look, it's folding and lovely.
倒入的樣子真漂亮
Because later on there's another little surprise at the end. Oh.
結尾有小驚喜
Oh, that's such a lovely thing to look at. Mmm.
看起來真漂亮
Right, that's it.
是的
Licking the pan!
我負責舔鍋!
I got there first, ha-ha-ha.
我先到先得!
Here we go. Thank you.
開動。謝謝!
And that's the Rosa Manna.
露莎天糧
Give it here.
先放在這
Oh, oh, oh, yeah.
It's lovely.
太棒了
I've got terrible memories of semolina from school.
我上學時很不喜歡天糧
Oh, yeah. I can remember having to eat tapioca.
我也能記得不得不吃樹薯粉
But this is a revelation.
但這個讓我的印象改觀了
I bet it's going to be a hit at our recipe fair.
一定會在博覽會大受歡迎

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
sweeten ['swi:tn]

想一想再看

v. (使)變甜,使愉悅,凈化

聯想記憶
dilute [dai'lju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 沖淡,稀釋
adj. 沖淡的,稀釋的,

聯想記憶
intrigued

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的;被迷住了的 v. 引起…的興趣;使迷惑

 
revelation [rɛvl'eiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 揭露,泄露,發覺

聯想記憶
flamboyance [flæm'bɔiəns]

想一想再看

n. 艷麗,浮夸,炫耀

 
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
undiscovered

想一想再看

adj. 未被發現的;未勘探的

 
territory ['teritəri]

想一想再看

n. 領土,版圖,領域,范圍

聯想記憶
mate [meit]

想一想再看

n. 伙伴,配偶,同事
vt. 使 ... 配

 
intrigue [in'tri:g]

想一想再看

n. 陰謀,復雜的事,私通
vt. 欺騙,激起

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 曹查理电影大全免费观看国语| 电视剧火流星演员表| 唐朝浪漫英雄| 新一剪梅电视剧演员表| 九宫格数独100题及答案| 杨舒惠| 来去四字成语| 大尺度激情床戏视频| 日本xxww| 协议过户什么意思| 女同性激烈床戏舌吻戏| 贪玩的小水滴300字| 神州第一刀电影免费观看| 北京卫视节目单全天| 高锰酸盐指数和cod的关系| 我在等你泰剧剧情介绍| 荆棘花| lanarhoades在线av| 接吻教学视频| 肮脏性感的人| 稻草人三年级课外阅读| 卢昱晓主演的电视剧| 猛鬼差馆 电影| 意大利诱惑| 找保姆| ★爱色★直播| 男女拍拍拍拍拍拍| 久久日韩成人影院绝色| 邵雨薇电影| 老友记 第一季 1994 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 | 美女写真116| 九龙城寨在线观看| 好像也没那么热血沸腾电影免费观看| 碟仙诡谭| 韩国伦理片在线播放| 搜狐搜狐| 电影《一秒钟》完整版| 日本尻逼| 同志电影副歌1080p| 金枝欲孽在线观看免费完整版| 草逼操|