Okay let's talk about the arteries and the veins
下面我們來看動脈和靜脈的內容
and I'm actually going to talk about both of them
我們同時介紹這兩部分內容
and simultaneously because there are some really interesting differences I want to point out between the two.
因為這兩者之間有一些很有意思的不同點
We know that they're both vessels
我們知道它們都是血管
but there are some really important differences between how they work and what they do.
但兩者之間在工作機理和內容上是有很大不同的
So this is your heart and coming off your heart is the aorta
假設這是心臟,延伸出來的是主動脈
and before this video I have been drawing the aorta quite differently,
之前我們介紹過這次畫的主動脈跟之前的介紹有所不同
kind of showing its branches and here I am showing it kind of stretched out.
重點展示的是血管的分支,把血管拉伸
and I'll show a few of the branches
這里我標注幾條血管分支
but really the point of the drawing is not to make it anatomically correct,
這么畫的重點不在于說各位置的精確
you can tell that definitely it's not anatomically correct,
很明顯,位置是不太精確的
because that wouldn't make any sense at all, that blood going off to one side.
如果血液都流向一邊,很明顯是不可能的
But really, I want to show you a concept in this video.
這里我只是給大家介紹概念
A few concepts, actually.
所以用簡圖代替
So, here we have --let's say, the vein.
假設這是靜脈
And I'm gonna stretch that out as well,
也是這樣延伸出來
and let's imagine that all of the veins are dumping into this one final vein.
那么大家看,假設所有靜脈都匯聚到這一條
It gets back to the --to the heart.
然后流回心臟
So I'll draw the branches kind of coming in to the vein here and here.
靜脈的分支,我稍微畫幾條
And we know that the arteries and the vein are trying to get blood out to the capillaries.
我們知道,動脈和靜脈都是與毛細血管進行血液交換
So these show you what a zoomed in version might look like of the capillaries.
這里我們放大來看,這里是毛細血管
So we've got --let's say, some capillaries, here and maybe some here and here.
假設這里有一些毛細血管,在這里
And you know of course in real life you don't have three sets of capillary beds,
當然大家想,實際上不可能只有三組毛細血管床
which is what I'm drawing here, but really thousands and thousands, right?
這里只畫了三組,但實際上,應該是成千上萬的
And let's not to forget, you know,
大家要記住
these capillaries are basically found in different parts in the body,
這些毛細血管是來自身體各處的
so you might have --for example, a bone, and some capillaries in the bone,
比方說,可能是來自骨頭中的毛細血管
you may have this second capillary, might be going to your face,
比方說第二組毛細血管,可能是在臉部
let's say even specifically, your nose.
可能是鼻子上的
And this third capillary bed, that might be going down to your foot.
這第三組,可能是來自足部
So you have blood in your foot.
來自足部血管
So you have different parts of the body all getting capillaries and the blood is gonna start at the heart,
這樣,身體各處都有毛細血管,血液從心臟處開始
go to the capillaries through the arteries, and then return through all of those veins.
通過動脈來到毛細血管,然后通過靜脈回歸心臟
And we've kind of lumped it together.
我們現在是把所有動脈和靜脈畫在一起了