日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 吹小號的天鵝 > 正文

吹小號的天鵝(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:金錢的煩惱(2)

來源:可可英語 編輯:max ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Flying was not as easy as it once had been.

這一次的飛行不像以前那么容易了,
If you've ever tried to fly with a trumpet dangling from your neck
如果你試過和一把在你的脖子上晃來晃去的小號,
and a slate flapping in the wind and a chalk pencil bouncing around at the end of its string,
還有一塊在風中劈啪作響的石板,再加上一只在它的繩頭上亂蹦亂跳的石筆一起飛的話,
you know how hard it can be.
你就知道飛行會有多么困難了。
Louis realized that there were advantages in traveling light
路易斯這才知道輕裝旅行,
and not having too many possessions clinging to you.
不帶那么多的東西一起飛要容易得多。
Nevertheless, he was a strong flier,
不過,他是一位堅強的飛行家,
and the slate and the chalk pencil and the trumpet were important to him.
而且石板石筆和小號對他來說也都是至關重要的東西。
When he reached the ranch where Sam lived, he circled once,
當他來到薩姆居住的那個牧場時,他兜了個圈兒,
then glided down and walked into the barn.
然后才滑翔下來走進谷倉。

吹小號的天鵝

He found Sam grooming his pony.

他看見薩姆正在刷洗他的小馬。
"Well, look who's here!" exclaimed Sam.
“哈,看誰來了!”薩姆叫,
"You look like a traveling salesman with all that stuff around your neck.I'm glad to see you."
“你脖子上掛著那么多東西的樣子活像個旅行推銷員。很高興見到你。”
Louis propped the slate up against the pony's stall.
路易斯把石板抵到小馬的馬欄上。
"I'm in trouble," he wrote.
“我有麻煩了。”他寫。
"What's the matter?" asked Sam. "And where did you get the trumpet?"
“怎么了?”薩姆問,“你從哪兒弄的這把小號?”
"That's the trouble," wrote Louis.
“那就是麻煩所在,”路易斯寫,
"My father stole it.
“我父親偷了它。
He gave it to me because I have no voice.
因為我沒有嗓子,所以他才把它給了我。
The trumpet hasn't been paid for."
這把小號還沒付錢呢。”
Sam whistled through his teeth.
薩姆吹了個口哨。
Then he led the pony into his stall, tied him, came out, and sat down on a bale of hay.
然后他把小馬領到馬廄,栓好,走出來,坐在一捆干草上。”
For a while he just stared at the bird.
有那么一會兒,他只是盯著這只鳥看。
Finally he said, "You've got a money problem.
最后他開腔了:“你有一個和錢有關的問題。
But that's not unusual. Almost everybody has a money problem.
不過這沒什么大不了的。差不多所有人都有和錢有關的問題。
What you need is a job.
你需要的只是一件工作。
Then you can save your earnings,
然后你可以把你掙的錢存起來,
and when you get enough money saved up, your father can pay back the man he stole the trumpet from.
到存夠的時候,你爸爸就可以把錢還給被他偷去小號的那個人了。
Can you actually play that thing?"
你真的能吹奏那東西嗎?
Louis nodded. He raised the trumpet to his beak.
路易斯點點頭。他把小號舉到他的嘴上。
"Ko!" said the trumpet.
“吭!”小號說開了。
The pony jumped.
小馬跳了起來。
"Hey!" said Sam. "That's pretty good.
“嘿!”薩姆說,“非常不錯。
Do you know any other notes?" Louis shook his head.
你還會吹別的音嗎?” 路易斯搖搖頭。
"I've got an idea," said Sam.
“我有主意了,”薩姆說,
"I have a job this summer as a junior counselor at a boys' camp in Ontario.
“今年夏天我有個在安大略省的一個兒童夏令營當少年輔導員的工作。
That's in Canada.
那是在加拿大。
I'll bet I can get you a job as camp bugler if you can learn a few more notes.
我敢打賭,如果你能再學會幾個音的話我準能給你找個在夏令營當號手的工作。
The camp wants somebody that can blow a horn.
夏令營想要一個能吹喇叭的人。
The idea is, you blow a lot of loud fast notes in the early morning to wake the boys up.
這個主意就是,你在每天早晨用一連串很響很快的樂音,把男孩子們吹醒。
That's called reveille.
這叫起床號。
Then you blow some other notes to call the campers to their meals.
然后你再吹一些別的音,招呼營員們吃飯。
That's called the mess call.
那叫就餐號。
Then at night when everybody is in bed
等晚上每個人都上床了
and the light has faded from the sky
輝光從天空里消褪了
and the lake is calm and the mosquitoes are busy in the tents, biting the boys,
湖水平靜了蚊子們也都在帳篷里忙活著,叮著那些男孩子的時候,
and the boys are getting sleepy in their beds,
男孩子們已經在床上躺得很困了,
you blow some other notes,
這時你就要再吹些別的音,
very soft and sweet and sad. That's called taps.
很輕柔很甜美很傷感的那種。那叫熄燈號。
Do you want to go to camp with me and try it?"
你想和我一起去夏令營試試嗎?”
"I'll try anything," wrote Louis. "I am desperate for money."
“我愿意去做任何事,”路易斯寫,“我急著要錢。”
Sam chuckled. "Ok.," he said.
薩姆輕聲笑起來。“OK,”他說,
"Camp opens in about three weeks.
“夏令營大約三周后才開放呢。
That'll give you time to learn the bugle calls.
這樣你就有時間來學會吹這幾種號了。
I'll buy you a music book that tells what the notes are."
我要給你買一本告訴你怎么吹的音樂書。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 動物角,喇叭,觸角,角狀物,力量源泉

 
counselor ['kaunsələ]

想一想再看

n. 顧問,參事,法律顧問 =counsellor

 
unusual [ʌn'ju:ʒuəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不平常的,異常的

聯想記憶
stall [stɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 貨攤,攤位,廄,畜欄,(飛行器)失速
v

 
bale [beil]

想一想再看

n. 包,捆,貨物 n. 災禍,不幸,悲痛 v. 將 .

聯想記憶
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 線,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收緊

 
trumpet ['trʌmpit]

想一想再看

n. 喇叭,喇叭聲,喇叭手
vt. 宣揚;鼓吹

 
hay [hei]

想一想再看

n. 干草

 
nevertheless [.nevəðə'les]

想一想再看

adv. 仍然,不過
conj. 然而,不過

 
slate [sleit]

想一想再看

n. 板巖,石板,石片,石板色,候選人名單 adj. 暗

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 寡妇年| 斯科| 生活片爱情电影大全| 扎职| 尸家重地演员表| 永远的紫荆花简谱| 打美女屁股视频| 在线免费电影观看| 安塞| 芭芭拉·布薛特| 琅琊榜3第三部免费播放| 镀金时代第三季什么时候播放| 伦理电影在线看| 魔镜电影免费观看完整版高清| 所求皆所愿| 红海行动2免费看完整版| 爱情买卖网站 电影| 黑之教室| 密探| 流萤美图| 石隽| 电影《donselya》在线观看| 奔跑吧第13季最新一期| 丘淑贞| 哥谭小丑杰罗姆电影| 珠江电视台直播 珠江频道| 妥协吉他谱| 大树君| 翁姆| 重温经典节目预告| 电影《遗产》韩国丧尸| 那年秋天| 金酸梅奖| 陈一龙是哪部电视剧| 本草纲目健身操完整版| 谍影 电视剧| 柏欣彤广场舞| 羞羞的影评| 小绵羊男星是谁| 复仇意大利| 最后的武士|