Hello?No, no, We, we don't know.Lots of tests. Yes, yes, goodbye.
喂 不 我們還不知道 是要做很多測試 好的 再見
Who was it?The girl from the party.The X-ray of your spine with the dyingX
是誰 派對上那個女孩 光片顯示 你脊椎染色部分
shows you don't have anything pressing on your spinal cord.
沒有任何異物壓迫你的脊髓
That's good, isn't it?It's a process of elimination.You're a team.
那是好事 對嗎 是一個排除病癥的過程 你們是一個團隊
I mean you are both getting the Nobel Prize this evening.
我是說二位今晚要共同領取諾貝爾獎
I put him up for the job.
我推薦他來的
And they wouldn't even let me in on the interview.
他們卻不肯讓我參加面試
So I loitered around.
所以我就在周圍閑晃
When Bob and the interview committee came out,
等鮑勃和面試委員會出來
doing their hand shakes and "Thank you for coming and I will let you know",
互相握手 說著"感謝前來 請靜候佳音"的客套話
I moved in."You gave him the job, right?
我就上前去 我說"你們同意用他了吧
You gave Bob the job, didn't you?It was this kind of embarrassed pause.
"你們同意用鮑勃了吧" 當時大家尷尬了片刻
So I told them straight,"Bob and I are going to walk down the corridor right here,"
我就直接說 我和鮑勃要從這條走廊走出去
and right out that door, right there.
就走出那扇門
And if you don't want Bob to have the job
鮑勃就是為這份工作而生的
that he was born to do,then you call up before we go through that door."
你們要是不給他 那我們穿過那扇門之前就告訴我們"
Longest walk in my life.62 paces.And we never looked back.
那是我人生最長的一段路 62步 我們再沒往回看