日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 英語美文欣賞 > 愛駐我心 > 正文

愛駐我心(MP3+中英字幕) 第31期:無言的父愛

來源:可可英語 編輯:wendy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Silent Love from a Dad.jpg

Many years ago, a baby boy came into this world.

很多年前,一個男嬰來到了這個世界。

But unfortunately, he didn't come with a cry, which was a big problem from the medical point of view.

但遺憾的是,他沒有“呱呱落地”,從醫學角度來說,這是一個很大的問題!

The doctor, tough and quick, turned the baby upside down and slapped his bottom sharply.

好在醫生當時反應很快,也很強悍,一下子把男嬰倒提起來,對著屁股一陣狂打。

The baby cried, and he survived.

男嬰終于哭了,脫離了生命危險。

At that moment, the father yelled at the doctor, "Why did you hit my baby?"

在那一刻,父親對著醫生吼道,“你為什么打我的孩子啊?”

He did not realize that the doctor had saved the baby's life.

他并沒有意識到醫生救了這孩子的命。

The baby cried and cried, and the father smiled and silently cried as well.

男嬰不停地哭著鬧著,這位父親面帶微笑,默默地流著幸福的眼淚。

He held the baby in his arms and did not allow the doctor to touch the baby anymore.

他把嬰兒緊緊地抱在懷里,再也沒有讓醫生碰一下。

Contest chair, ladies and gentlemen, that baby was me, and that man was my dad.

大會主持人,女士們先生們,那個嬰兒就是我,那個男人就是我老爸。

Whenever my mom told people this story, I would always laugh aloud, and my dad would just shake his head and smile quietly.

每當媽媽告訴別人這個故事時,我總會放聲大笑,而老爸則一邊搖頭一邊默默地微笑。

Dad never tried to hug or kiss me when I was a child.

在我很小的時候,老爸從來不抱我,也從來不親吻我。

And of course, he never said "I love you" to me, either.

當然,他也從來不說“我愛你”這三個字。

Maybe it's a Chinese cultural thing, or maybe that's the way my dad was.

也許這是中國文化的問題,也許老爸就是這種人。

But whenever I felt defeated, sad or lonely, dad was always there.

但每當我受挫,傷心或孤獨無助時,老爸總會在那里。

Dad was a man of few words, but I always liked to talk to him, and I could always feel a very special connection to him.

他話不多,但我總喜歡有什么話都對他說,我總能感到和他之間那種無法言喻的特殊關系。

As I got older, I had a huge crush on a girl.

等大一些的時候,我瘋狂地愛上了一個女孩子。

She was tall and beautiful, with long hair.

她又高又漂亮,還有一頭長發。

One day, I walked up to her and blurted out, "you are so beautiful baby. I love you so much. Please be my wife!"

有一天,我終于忍不住了,走到她面前脫口而出:“親愛的,你太漂亮了!我太愛你了!請你做我老婆吧!”

She was afraid and ran away with tears in her eyes.

沒想到她被嚇壞了,抹著眼淚跑開了,然后就告訴了老師。

She told my teacher, and my teacher was so angry that she made me stay after school, and called my dad to take me home.

老師很生氣,放學后沒讓我回家,并給老爸打電話,讓他過來領人。

My first love was over, and that year I was 7 years old.

我的初戀就這樣夭折了,那年我七歲。

On the way home, dad was very quiet.

回家的路上,老爸非常沉默。

It seemed that nothing had happened.

好像什么事都沒發生。

Finally I broke the silence and asked him, "Daddy, did I do something wrong?"

最后我打破了沉默,問道:“爸爸,我做錯什么了嗎?”

Dad paused for a while as he always did and said quietly, "Son, you did nothing wrong, except that it's too early for you to pursue girls."

和往常一樣,老爸沉默了一下,平靜地說道:“兒子,你沒做錯什么,只是你這個年齡追女孩子還太早。”

"Daddy, do you think I could marry a tall and beautiful girl with long hair when I grow up?" I asked.

“爸爸,你覺得我長大了以后,能娶一個又高又漂亮,頭發很長的老婆嗎?”我又問道。

Dad gave me one of his rare laughs and said, "Of course you could. You are so handsome! Just like your handsome father."

老爸聽了,難得地大笑了一下,說:“當然能了!你那么帥!跟你老爸一樣帥!”

For the first time, I realized that dad had a sense of humor, although he was always quiet.

我第一次感覺到,老爸雖然話不多,但還是有幽默感的。

When I was in high school, dad retired and set up a food stand on the street near my school.

等我上高中的時候,老爸退休了,在離我學校不遠的街邊擺起了面攤兒。

Dad was very good at making fried noodles, and a lot of people liked his noodles.

老爸很擅長做炒面,當時很多人都很喜歡他做的面。

Every day when I finished school, my classmates and I would pass his food stand.

每天放學回家,我和同學們都要路過老爸的面攤。

But I really hated talking to dad in front of his food stand, because I did not want my classmates to know that my dad was selling noodles on the street!

但那時候,我真的不喜歡站在小吃攤前和他說話,因為我不想讓同學們知道我有一個在大街上擺攤賣面條的老爸。

One night, I couldn't stand it any more and shouted, "Dad, could you stop selling your stupid noodles? I don't need a father who sells noodles on the street!"

一天晚上,我再也忍不住了,朝老爸吼道:“爸爸,你能不能不再去賣面條?我不需要一個在大街上賣面條的父親!”

At that moment, dad was shocked.

在那一刻,老爸驚呆了。

He tried to say something but didn't.

他想要說點什么,但最終沒有說。

When he turned his head away, something happened that I had never seen and would never forget for the rest of my life.

當他扭過頭的時候,發生了一件事,我還從來沒有見過這樣的狀況,我想我一輩子也不會忘記。

His eyes were filled with tears and sadness.

他的眼里充滿了淚水和哀傷。

It was the first time that I saw dad crying.

這是我第一次看到老爸流淚。

My mom later told me that dad was selling noodles to save money for my college education.

后來媽媽告訴我,老爸擺攤賣面條是在為我上大學攢學費。

I was such an idiot, and even today I still feel guilty for that night.

我簡直是個白癡!即使今天,我仍然為那天晚上的所作所為而感到內疚。

Time really flies.

時間飛逝。

I finished college and then left my home city.

大學畢業后我就離開了我的家鄉。

For the past ten years, whenever I've visited home, dad was always there meeting me and seeing me off quietly at the railway station.

在過去的十年中,每當我回老家,老爸總會默默地在火車站接我然后再送我。

Whenever he saw me off, he never tried to hug me or touch me, although I always expected a father's hug.

每當他在車站送我時,他從來不會擁抱我,也從來不會碰我一下,雖然我總是期待他能抱我一下。

When I was away from home, dad never wrote or called me, but he always pushed my mom to call me.

當我遠在他鄉時,老爸從來不寫信給我,也從來不給我打電話,但他總是會催媽媽給我打電話。

Whenever mom was calling me, dad would sit beside her with a list of questions.

每當媽媽給我打電話時,老爸就會坐在她身邊,準備好一系列問題。

He would instruct mom to talk to me for him.

然后讓媽媽幫他傳話。

That's the way dad is, and that's how dad shows his love to me.

老爸就是這樣的,這就是他表達愛的方式。

I was married three years ago.

三年前我結婚了。

Dad was very happy for me.

老爸很為我感到高興。

And now he likes to tell people that his daughter-in-law is tall and beautiful, with long hair.

現在他喜歡告訴別人,他的兒媳婦又高又漂亮,還留著一頭長發。

Dad is still quiet, but I still feel a connection.

老爸還是話不多,但我仍能感到和他之間的那種特殊的密切關系。

Ladies and gentlemen, when a connection is deep and powerful, it lives in a place far beyond words, and it becomes something special---"a silent father's love."

女士們,先生們,當這種關系變得如此深厚,如此強烈時,它會根植于某處,再也無法用語言表達;它會變成一種特殊的情感——“無言的父愛”。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
rare [rɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕見的,珍貴的
ad

 
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 壓碎,碾碎,壓榨
n. 壓碎,壓榨,擁擠

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
instruct [in'strʌkt]

想一想再看

v. 教,命令,指導
[計算機] 指示

聯想記憶
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,繼續從事

聯想記憶
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
silence ['sailəns]

想一想再看

n. 沉默,寂靜
vt. 使安靜,使沉默

 
contest ['kɔntest,kən'test]

想一想再看

n. 競賽,比賽
vt. 競賽,爭取

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 警察锅哥 2017 刘凯| 七年级下册语文读读写写拼音全部 | 忍石| 成人免费视频观看视频| 通天长老电影在线观看完整版| 邯郸学步成语故事完整版| 原华个人图片| 热情电影| 浪客剑心星霜篇| 767股票学习网| 美女乳| 奥特曼名字大全加图片| 影库| 欧布奥特曼普通话版| 惊天战神 电影| 在线免费电影网站| av电影网| 复仇者联盟4在线完整版观看| 工会基层组织选举工作条例| 快播电影网| 白上之黑电影| 云上的宝石| 张宗麟| lanarhoades在线av| 恰纳卡莱之战完整版在线观看| 都市频道在线直播观看| 相见故明月| 婚前婚后电影高清完整版| 漂亮的女邻居5伦理| 康熙微服私访记1| 我的亲爱| 闪电11人| 白蛇三| 外出韩版| 硅酸钙板厂家联系方式| 蔡宜达的老婆吴佩柔照片| 月光奏鸣曲第三乐章钢琴谱| 谢金燕个人资料简介| 我的老婆又大肚| 中国汉字大全20000个| 电影《exotica》完整版观看|