擁有一個臨時住所你最看重的條件是什么?房租價格?戶型格局?交通便利?隔壁鄰居?租房有沒有遇到過有趣/囧事?話說現在租房也不便宜哦,以北京為例,房租也是漲漲漲!畢業租房的孩紙,租房真真是你獨立的開始!
Dialogue:
Jingjing: Hey, Xiao Gao, are you still looking for a new place?
京晶:嗨,小高,你還在找房子嗎?
Xiao Gao: Yeah, I'm looking for something on the East side of Beijing, time to shake things up a bit.
小高:是啊,我想找一個北京東邊的房子,是時候改變一下了。
Jingjing: I thought you liked the West side.
京晶:我還以為你喜歡西邊的房子。
Xiao Gao: I do, but I'm always pressed for time when I go to work in the morning cuz it's a long drive.
小高:我是喜歡西邊的房子,但是我每天早上上班的時候總是很趕時間,因為路程太遠了。
Jingjing: I hear ya,traffic is really bad in the morning. I make good time by riding my bike to and from work every day. Anyways, what kind of apartment are you looking for?
京晶:我明白,早上的交通實在不太好。為了省時間我每天騎車上下班。那你想找什么樣的房子呢?
Xiao Gao: The bigger, the better.
小高:越大越好。
Jingjing: Well, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you. If I see any I think you might like, I'll holler at you.
京晶:好吧,我會幫你留意的。如果我看到你可能會喜歡的房子,我會告訴你的。
Xiao Gao: Thanks!
小高:謝啦!
習語短語
1. place = 住所 (my place; yourplace)
2. time to shake things up abit = 是時候改變一下了
3. pressed for time =做某事時間緊迫
4. cuz = because 因為(口頭語)
5. I hear ya. = 我明白。
6. make good time =加速做某事
7. The bigger, the better. = 越大越好。
8. keep one's eyes peeled forsomething = 仔細留意某事
9. holler = 叫喊;告知