24. Just Like a Woman
第24課 像個女人一樣
Jenny and Andy are having a cup of coffee at a café.
珍妮和安迪正在一家咖啡館里喝咖啡。
J: Hey, Andy. Did you feel that earthquake yesterday?
珍妮:嘿,安迪。你昨天有沒有感覺到那個地震?
A: Sure. I was at work. Some of the women in the office felt dizzy and screamed.
安迪:當然有。當時我正在上班。辦公室里的一些女同事覺得頭昏而尖叫。
J: You know, the ground shook so violently that I was terrified.
珍妮:你也知道嘛,地面晃得那么厲害把我給嚇壞了。
A: That sounds just like how a woman would feel.
安迪:聽起來好像女人都會有這種感受。
J: I guess we women should be brave like you, Huh?
珍妮:我想我們女人應該像你一樣勇敢咯?
A: Of course! (Jenny shakes the table with her leg.)
安迪:當然!(珍妮用她的腿搖桌子。)
Aaagh! Earthquake! Help! (He gets under the table.)
啊!地震!救命啊!(他鉆到桌子底下。)
J: Look at you --I was just playing. You're worse than a woman. You even sounded worse than the women at the office.
珍妮:看看你--我只是在開玩笑。你比女人還不如。你叫得比辦公室的女同事還凄慘。
A: Uh… I knew it was just a joke. I was only trying to scare you.
安迪:呃……我知道你在開玩笑。我只是要嚇嚇你的 。
J: Ha! I bet!
珍妮:哈!是哦!