Lesson 86. Me and My Big Mouth
第86課 都怪我多嘴
Duke is out shopping with his wife, Angel.
杜克在外面陪他太太安琪兒購物.
D: How come every time I'm out shopping with you, you buy nothing but cosmetics?
杜克:為什么每次我和你出來逛街,你就光買化妝品?
A: Don't you want me to look pretty?
安琪兒:你不想要我看起來很漂亮嗎?
D: Yes. But do you really need that much?
杜克:要,可是你真的需要那么多嗎?
A: Well, since you put it that way, I guess I don't. Do I?
安琪兒:嗯,既然你那么說的話,我想我不需要。我要嗎?
D: Of course, you don't.
杜克:你當然不需要。
A: Do you really think I look pretty enough without cosmetics?
安琪兒:你真的認為我沒化妝看起來夠漂亮嗎?
D: Uh… sure. Besides, you're spending a fortune.
杜克:呃......當然。而且你花了好多錢。
A: Oh, I see! You're interested in nothing but money. You don't really care how I look.
安琪兒:哦,我懂了!你只對錢有興趣,你并不是真正關心我的容貌。
D: Come on. Be reasonable. You're married. Who's going to look at you anyway? (She gets angry.)
杜克:別這樣嘛。你要講理。你已經結婚了,誰要看你啊?(她生氣了。)
A: Make your own dinner tonight.
安琪兒:晚飯你自己做。
D: Me and my big mouth!
杜克:都怪我多嘴!