'Twas a night before Christmas and all across the land, the good folks of WestJet had a miracle planned.
這是圣誕節前夕,遍布在各地,西捷航空的好人們計畫了一場奇跡。
On the eve before flying, the guests were in their beds. Visions of traveling danced in their heads. While out on the runway, something secret had arrived. It was left in the lounge. 'Twas a Christmas surprise.
在飛行前夕,乘客們都在他們的床上。旅行的畫面在他們的腦中跳著舞。然而在外面走道上,一些秘密的東西已降臨。那被留在候機室里。那是個圣誕驚喜。
Hello, there! Is that Cohen? What are you looking for Christmas this year, Cohen?
哈嘍!那是Cohen嗎?你今年圣誕節期待什么禮物,Cohen?
A choo-choo train? Ho ho ho...a classic! Do you like Thomas?
一臺都都火車?呵呵呵...真經典!你喜歡湯瑪士火車嗎?
What would mommy and daddy like for Christmas?
媽咪和爹地會想要什么圣誕禮物?
Big TV.
大電視。
Yeah, big TV.
對,大電視。
Ho ho ho, a big TV!
呵呵呵,一臺大電視。
You're looking fabulous!
你看起來很棒!
Oh, I need you.
喔,我需要你。
It's okay if you just wanna stare at me as well, ho ho ho.
如果你只是想要盯著我看也沒關系,呵呵呵。
What I need is new socks and underwear.
我需要的是新襪子和內衣。
An Android tablet.
一臺Android平板。
Is that William beside you? And Kevin?
你旁邊是William嗎?還有Kevin?
Some Santa boots.
一雙圣誕老人的靴子。
While guests told their Christmas wishes to good old Saint Nick, WestJetters took notes, and got ready to shop quick. It was a great rush with the two flights in the air to get all those presents. Not a moment to spare.
當乘客們告訴善良的圣誕老人他們的圣誕愿望時,西捷航空工作人員記下來,并準備快速買到。那是非常匆促的行程,只有兩班飛機還在空中的時間來弄到所有禮物。沒有多余的一分一秒。
Thanks for flying with us, WestJet. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the rest of your flight.
感謝搭乘西捷航空。往后坐、放松、并享受剩下的旅程。
But was everything ready? We all had to wait for the moment of truth at Carousel 8.
但一切都就緒了嗎?我們全都得在八號行李輸送帶等待那關鍵時刻。
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!
呵呵呵,圣誕快樂!
No way!
怎么可能!
Where is the Hughes family?
Hughes一家人在哪里?
Oh my god!
我的天哪!
The guests never expected what they asked of Saint Nick would actually appear. It was all quite a trick. A WestJetter would say it was more than mere fun, miracles do happen when we all work as one.
乘客們絕沒有想過他們向圣誕老人要的東西會真的出現。那全都是很棒的把戲。西捷航空工作人員會說這不僅僅只是樂趣,當我們全都團結一起做時,奇蹟確實會發生。
We'll give Santa the last word on this most special night: Merry Christmas to all. And to all, a good flight, ho ho ho...
在這個最特別的夜晚,我們會讓圣誕老人說最后一句話:大家圣誕快樂。祝大家旅途平安,呵呵呵...