As they break out of all the soft sand, they hit the hard sand
他們先是爬過軟沙灘 接著爬上硬沙灘
and that's where the real sprint takes place.
然后他們開始全力沖刺
They must be desperate to hit that water,
他們一定迫不及待地希望進入海中
because you can see the sea's just over the horizon.
因為你可以看到大海就在地平線處
We're following them all the way down
我們一直跟隨著他們
and you do kind of get involved with them and cheering them on.
情不自禁地為他們加油打氣
OK, slow down a bit. Slow down.
好的 慢一點 放慢速度
And suddenly all these crows come flocking in
突然 烏鴉成群結隊地飛來
and start picking them off
將他們一個個叼走
and you just think, that's just so unfair.
你會覺得 那太不公平了
Lots more coming in. Just loads coming in now.
烏鴉越來越多 鋪天蓋地地飛落下來
I do, God, I feel for them.
天吶 我很難過
You know it's really quite upsetting
那太令人苦惱了
and particularly when you're looking through the camera
特別是當你全身心將鏡頭
and I'm just filling frame with a turtle running down the beach,
聚焦著一只奮力爬出海灘的小海龜
then suddenly from nowhere,
突然不知從哪兒
a beak comes in and whoosh, that's it.
伸出一只鳥嘴 一切都結束了