Walk with me
與我同行
Walk with me, the path of life,
與我同行,沿著生活之路,
To explore every bend of the road;
走遍每個角落,
Enjoy with me the beauty of life,
與我共享生活之樂,
Along its wonderful way.
沿著那條精彩的路。
Find comfort with me, in each other's arms,
你我互相撫慰,
When grief crosses our path;
當悲傷出現在途中,
Find strength with me, in each other's strength,
你我互相鼓勵,
When despair lies in wait.
當絕望阻擋在路上。
Laugh with me, a single true laugh,
與我同樂,用單純而真實的笑容,
To enlighten another's distress;
來驅散對方的苦惱;
Cry with me, a single true tear,
與我同泣,干凈而純潔的淚水,
To understand true happiness.
以理解真正的幸福。
Cherish with me, the wonders of life,
與我同惜,生活的奇跡,
As they need to be preserved;
因為它們需要銘記;
Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,
與我同慶,在未知的世界,
Of what is yet to be.
那即將踏上的旅程。
Find peace with me, in each other's souls,
你我在對方靈魂中尋求安寧,
When the world has gone insane;
當這個世界已然瘋狂;
Find love with me, in each other's hearts,
你我在對方靈魂中尋求真愛,
Until this life has been fulfilled.
直到生活被愛填滿。
And when the path comes to an end,
當路走到盡頭,
I hope we can say from within:
我希望我們可以發自內心地說:
We've known the beauty of true love,
我們已尋得真愛的美麗,
Our love came from within.
我們的愛發自內心。