When you thought I wasn't looking
你以為我沒有看在眼里
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以為我沒有看在眼里,
I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator,
你以為你把我畫的第一幅畫掛在冰箱上時,我沒有看在眼里,
And I wanted to paint another one.
其實我還記在心里,想要再畫一幅。
When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you feed a stray cat,
你以為你喂一只迷路的貓時,我沒有看在眼里,
and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.
其實我還記在心里,知道了要善待動物。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I saw you make my favorite cake for me,
你以為你專門為我烤一個生日蛋糕時,我沒有看在眼里,
And I knew that little things are special things.
其實我還記在心里,明白點點滴滴都特殊無比。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I heard you say a prayer,
你以為我沒有看在眼里,當聽到你在祈禱,
And I believed there is a God I could always talk to.
而我知道了有個上帝,我隨時都能同他說話。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I felt you kiss me good night,
你以為我沒有看在眼里,我感覺到你在睡覺時吻了我,
And I felt loved.
于是感覺到有了愛。
When you thought I wasn't looking,I saw tears come from your eyes,
你以為當你眼淚奪眶而出時其實我還記在心里,
And I learned that sometimes things hurt,
懂得了有時會有令人傷心的事。
But it's all right to cry.
但是完全可以哭出來。
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以為我沒有看在眼里,
I saw that you cared and I wanted to be everything that I could be.
我看到你很關心我,因而我想做到我可以做到的一切。
When you thought I wasn't looking,
你以為我沒有看在眼里,
I looked... and wanted to say thanks
其實我都看到了…我要說聲謝謝,
For all the things I saw when you thought I wasn't looking.
對你以為我沒有看到而默默做的一切。