You're gonna mark to 27, 27 times speed of sound.
你要標注到27, 聲音速度的27倍。
And for our vehicle, between when we hit the top of Martian atmosphere and when we were bouncing on the surface with the airbags is 6 minutes.
至于我們的車輛,在當我們到達火星大氣層和用安全氣囊彈出到達表面之間是6分鐘。
It's a high of run.
這是非常刺激的事情。
You use a hixure to slow you down to a lutherly mark tool,
你使用設備來減緩速度,
twice speed of sound, and we through out a super sound perishing,
2于聲音的速度,我們通過將要滅亡的超音速度,
Everything is complex and everything has to happen precisely on time.
一切都是非常復雜,每件事都必須準確發生。
The worst part is when you're coming to contact with the Martian surface.
最糟糕的是當你來到火星表面。
There is no runway, ok, there is no nice place to land.
那里根本沒有跑道,好吧,沒有好的地方著陸。
And you can't control very well while you're gonna come down.
當你下降的時候你不能控制自如。
So you're gonna come down in a few rocks like this.
所以你就像這些巖石一樣下降。
How do you guarantee that your a-billion-dollar spacecraft is actually gonna survive that.
你怎么保證你的十億美元的飛船實際最終會渡過難關。
There suppose it'll work for us with our over was great big airbags.
巨大的安全氣囊在這個時候會發揮效用為我們工作。
Bounce, bounce, bounce, and finally the vehicle comes to rest.
反彈,反彈,反彈,最后車輛漸趨于平穩。
Likely to use the rocket motors and they just touch down gently on the surface and they will fortunately,
可能會使用火箭發動機,他們只是輕輕觸地表而且他們會很幸運,
it was just a great luck, they landed in a few boulders like this but they didn't land with one was poking through the valley end up our work.
這僅僅是一次足夠的幸運,他們降落在一個像這樣的一些巖石中,但是他們沒有降落在山谷里,那會使我們的一切努力白費。
You have to be good, and you have to be lucky.
你必須足夠好而且足夠幸運。
注:聽力文本來源于普特