So what do I do?
那我要做些什么?
You will not ever know the identity of under-cover people
你們將無從知曉臥底的身份
Do we/you have anyone in with Costello presently?
卡斯特羅那里有我們的人嗎?
Maybe
也許有
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是誰嗎?
Maybe not
也許沒有
When I have my associate search you
讓我的手下搜一下你的身
How was quick
這么快
I think he is dead already
我想他已經掛了
Get your hands off me
別碰我
I think we could work some up
我想我們可以大干一場
We are all convinced that Costello has at least one mole inside the Special Investigations Unit
我們確信, 特別調查組至少有一個內鬼
There are parts of my job I can't talk to you about
這關系到工作, 我不能跟你說
Man, you are trouble
你有麻煩了
You don't know the half of it
你只是一知半解
You'd better get organized, quick!
你最好快點搞定!
Hey, last time I checked, I tipped you off and you are not in jail
上次多虧我給你通風報信,你才免了牢獄之災
Get in the feeling, we've got a cop in my crew
有種預感, 咱們有內鬼
Sooner Lady's gonna find out who I am and he's gonna kill me
很快那家伙就會知道一切, 我得送命的
I can get the rat
我會把這內鬼揪出來的
You just gotta let me do it in my way
你就讓我自己來搞定這事吧
If you don't, it won't be me who pays for it
如果你搞不定, 就不是我來買單了
[There is no pain, you are receding]
There was a leak from the inside
有內鬼