ACT II
Hi, Michelle. 嗨,Michelle。
Hello, Harry. 你好,Harry。
It's nice to see you again. 很高興再見到你們。
Hello. 你好。
Hi, Susan. 嗨,Susan。
We have both been excited about seeing you 我們兩個很高興見到你
and having lunch with you today. 與我們一起吃午餐。
Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle選這些花送給你。
Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸,我們能快點走嗎?
We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我們一會就去吃午餐,親愛的。
But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。
OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好。出去在飲水機那兒喝點水吧。
The fountain is over there, Michelle. 飲水機在那兒,Michelle。
Near the Exit sign. 就在出口附近。
Thank you. 謝謝 。
Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有點不好意思。
I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她這般年紀也是這樣。
Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go, Harry,如果Michelle不想去,
we don't have to. 我們不必勉強。
She'll be fine. 她沒有問題。
Remember, 別忘了,
I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 自從她母親去世之后,我從沒有和別人約會過。
This is a little difficult for her. 這對她來說有點不習慣。
Are you ready to go? 準備好動身嗎?
Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的。不過你能等一下嗎?
I have a call to make. 我需要打個電話。
Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。
Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam,給Toytown Stores的Levine先生
on the telephone for me, please. 請?zhí)嫖覔茈娫挕?br />Right. 好的。
Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂,Susan Stewart想與Levine先生通話。
He's on the phone. 他在電話上。
Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生,我是Susan Stewart。
I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我現(xiàn)在有一件很為難的事。
I made another lunch date for today 我和別人約好共進午餐
and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了寫到工作日程。
Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天見面嗎?
I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的……謝謝你……
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五點鐘在Biltmore飯店。
I'll see you then. 到時候見啦。
Thank you, Mr. Levine. 謝謝你,Levine先生。
Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 歡迎光臨南街餐館,各位。
What'll it be? 想來點什么?
What do you recommend? 你推薦什么?
Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯,蟹肉色拉一向是很受歡迎的。
Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan,要不要蟹肉色拉?
I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉色拉。
Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle,要不要也試試蟹肉色拉?