I need to see both you and Deirdre on a regular and discipline basis, for 5 hours
a day.
我要求你和迪爾德麗務必定期來我這里一天五個小時
I'm available, Dr. Finch
芬奇醫生我有空
Five hours a day? I can't do that, I have to work.
一天五小時?我可不行我還得上班呢
See, I told you. I’m married to a narcissist.
知道了吧我早就告訴過你我嫁了個自戀狂
(每一個母親)
He's leaving.
他走了
Just you and me, baby, come here.
只剩我們倆了寶貝兒過來
(需要小小的幫助)
I failed as a wife and a mother.
我是個失敗的妻子和母親。
Yes, you have
對沒錯
Where do I begin to tell the story of how my mother left me?
我老媽丟下我的事兒該從何說起呢?
Your mother is in a state of crises.
你母親情況很不穩定
What is this?
這是什么?
Adoption papers. Dr. Finch has agreed to become your legal guardian.
收養協議芬奇醫生同意做你的合法監護人
You're giving me away to your shrink?
你把我交給你的神經科醫生?
No doctors lives here.
沒有醫生住在這
Shh..
噓…
Everyone, wake up, a miracle.
大家快起床,奇跡發生了!
Dr. Finch is sort of an unusual shrink.
芬奇醫生的確有些與眾不同
Would you like some of these?
你喜歡這些東西嗎?
What are they?
什么東東?
Just got some samples in the mail, so I don't know.
放在郵件里邊的一些樣品,我也說不清
Words can not describe these people.
無法用語言來形容這些人
Just a little kibble
只是有點粗糙而已
It's for dogs.
那可是狗食物啊
I guess you're afraid to try new things, Augusten
奧古斯丁我看是你不敢嘗試新鮮事物吧
Dr. Finch has two daughters.
芬奇醫生有兩個女兒
Of the daughters, Hope is by far Finch's favorite. I know this because.....
其中目前最受寵的是霍普我之所以知道是因為...
Hope, you're by far my favorite daughter.
霍普目前你是我最喜歡的女兒
And then, there is Natalie.
接著就是納塔利了
Are you ready?
準備好了?