3 to 6 weeks.
三至六周
The guy sure knows how to make friends.
這家伙可真會交際.
All his friends are there.
他的朋友都在那.
This is your quarters. Friendship put on a nice war.
這里是你們的住處. 戰爭見真情.
You got an objection to movement with a color man.
我不被允許與白人同伴一起行動.
I heard it is good luck to rub your head.
我聽說摸了你的頭會有好運氣.
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
如果我是你, 絕對不會這么做.
Sorry, fellas. This room is reserved for killers.
抱歉, 伙計. 這里是殺手之家.
You're asleep there, killer?
你睡這里嗎, 殺人魔?
Going to war in 2 days.
兩天后就要上戰場.
Worry about me?
擔心我嗎?
The Germans are moving toward Pairs.
德國人正向巴黎步步逼近.
Cassidy will be your squadron leader.
卡西迪將擔任你們中隊隊長.
Any questions?
有意見嗎?
Will we be back by lunch?
我們午飯前能趕回來嗎?
I had no idea that was going to be like that.
我想不到事情會發展成那樣.
Hey, you are not going anywhere.
嘿, 你們暫且留步
Not until you drink with us.
和我們痛飲一番
Thought that was only for killers.
那可是專門為殺手們準備的.
You'll do
你也不例外.
I thought it's supposed to be some sort of honor in the way we fight.
我原以為我們是為了榮譽而戰.
You gotta find your own meaning in this war.
你會在這場戰爭中找到自己生命的真諦
I'm not gonna leave you.
我不會離你而去
figure as long as I'm up in the air. They can't see me. They won't mind if I'm from back.
我想只要我翱翔在空中. 他們看不到我. 他們察覺不到我從后面偷襲
(當第一次世界大戰打響)
Just watch you guys day after day, wondering how you are doing.
只是日復一日地看著你們, 思考你們怎么去作戰.
I stay here to get pionts that killed my friends.
我親眼目睹眾多戰友已離我而去.