wow, hook him up, Mater.
梅特,把他給吊上來
Oh! Where am I?
哦!我在哪兒?
You're in Radiator Springs, the cutest little town in Carburetor(一種引擎) county.
你在Radiator Springs,它是 Carburetor 縣最漂亮的小鎮
How about some organic fuel?
來點有機燃料如何?
Take a car wash, hippie
哥們你該去洗洗了
Look, I'm Lightning McQueen, the famous race car
瞧瞧,我可是霹靂游俠McQueen,家喻戶曉的車林高手
We love you, Lightning.
我們愛你,霹靂游俠
I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.
我的精密設備集合了速度和空氣動力學原理
You hurt your what?
你傷哪了?
Hah, hah, hah...
哈,哈,哈...
I know his type, race car
我知道的,不就是輛賽車嘛
I don't mean to be rude here, but you probably go 0-60 in, like, what, 3.5 years?
我并非在這里無理取鬧,你們從發車提速到60英里得要多久?可能得3年半吧
Ow
When was the last time you cared about something except yourself, Hot Rod?
伙計你最后一次在乎別人是在什么時候?
Don't you big city race cars ever just take a drive?
你們這些城里的賽車沒兜過風嗎?
♪ Would you get hips to this kindly tip?♪
你愿意"親吻"別的車嗎?
Holy Porsche...
多么冰清玉潔的保時捷MM啊
♪ when you meet at that California trip ♪
當你們在加州之旅中相遇
Hey, do I spy a little pin stripping tattoo back there?
嘿你在身后噴了個小小的針狀刺青
Ow, you saw that?
喔這都給你看見了
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66 ♪
盡情在66號公路上狂飆吧
Oh, hahaha, wow
♪ Get your kicks on Route 66 ♪
盡情在66號公路上狂飆吧
How does a Porsche wind up in a place like this?
保時捷MM,是什么風把你給“吹到”這里了?
I fell in love
我深陷愛河
Oh, Corvette?
哦是雪佛蘭GG嗎?
Hey there, Mater!
嗨,梅特!
You know her?
你認識她?
She's my fiancee.
她是我的未婚妻
What?
什么?
Hah, hah! I'm just kidding. She just likes me for my body.
哈哈,開個玩笑,她只是看上了我的身材而已