美語發音的全面總結首次公開

了?找回來沒有?
B: I went [back]for it. But it was already gone.
我回去找了,包已經丟了。
A: [That's]too [bad]. I'm sorry to hear [that].
真不走運,事真叫人遺憾。
[答案]一共出現了13次“瘋狂90度咧嘴”音,可以充分練習國際肌肉!設法盡早把你的中國肌肉變成國際肌肉( turn your Chinese muscle into international muscle ).
第二、我們來看[i:],俗稱穿針引線。
24. Do you see the key on the seat?
你看見座位上的鑰匙了嗎?三次穿針引線,也就是三次長元音[i:]。
第三、[Bi],俗稱愛的大嘴音。
25. It's inside my mouth.
在我的嘴里。
26. Would you mind making a little less noise?
請您輕點兒,好嗎?
27. How nice of you to do that?
你這樣做真是太好了!
28. He speaks very highly of you.
他對你贊不絕口。
29. I'd drive five miles on Friday night to see a fight that I like.
星期五晚上我要驅車五英里去觀看我喜歡的拳擊賽。
第四、下面是一個,典型的美國特有的大嘴發音[B]。元音字母O在重讀閉音節中,美音和英音有不同的發音。這是英美發音重大差別之一。這個音我們俗稱為“啊,祖國的大好河山”瘋狂感嘆音。
30. Do what you want.
做你想做的。
31. Where is the[watch]I put in my[pocket]to take to the
[shop]because it had[stopped].
因為停止了走動而放在我的口袋里要拿到店里去修的那塊表在什么地方?
32. I was[sorry]to hear your had news.
聽到你的壞消息我很難過。
33. Do you often[watch]television?
你經常看電視嗎?
34. I'll[watch]the baby while you're away.
你們不在時我來照看孩子。
35. I know[what]you mean.
我明白你的意思。
36. Try to finish the job as soon as[possible].
設法盡早完成這項工作。
37. I've[got]a job for you, [wash]these dishes.
我有點活給你做,把這些碟子給洗了。
38. Thank god you're safe!
謝天謝地,你平安無事。
39. You go first and I'll follow (you) later.
你先走,我接著就來。
40. It's a very popular song.
那是一首非常流行的歌曲。
第五、[[u],俗稱舀水動作。
41. He's one of my closest friends.
他是我最親密的朋友之一。
42. We're hoping to visit the US this year.
我們希望今年能到美國訪問。
43. After this dry weather, everyone hopes for rain.
在這樣干燥的天氣之后,備家都希望能下雨。
44. The White House is the home of the President and his family.
白宮是總統和他家庭的住處。
45. When his wife died, he was very lonely.
妻子去世后,他很孤獨。
46. Let me show you the photographs from my vacation.
讓我給你看一看我假期里拍的照片。
第六、[BU ],俗稱啊噢鬼哭狼嚎大嘴音。
47. Get out of my house now.
馬上從我的房子里滾出去。
48. How about going downtown now?
現在去市中心,好嗎?
49. I'm so proud of you.
我深深為你而驕傲。
50. No doubt about it.
毫無疑問。
第七、[Ci],俗稱大小奧一音。
51. I was annoyed at the boy for spoiling [糟蹋;破壞;損壞] the toy which belonged to Joy.
這個男孩使我很生氣,他糟蹋了喬伊的玩具。
第三章:中國發音習慣大突破
下面我們來瘋狂攻擊輔音。因為中國各種方言影響根深蒂固,使得我們很多朋友有著頑固的發音障礙。
[l]和[n]
52.
