集訓特別奉獻:約會的關鍵句子

今天送給大家的是“約會”的全套用語!這里日常生活和商務交往中至關重要。”appointment”是商業社會中最重要的一個單詞!它的意思是“約會”“約定”“預約”。
開始約會making an appointment
★Dou you mind if I call on you tomorrow?(我明天拜訪你,你不建議吧!)
Call on=to visit someone訪問;拜訪(某人)
He called on me last Sunday.(他上星期天來看過我)
★Do you think you could come to my home tomorrow? (你認為你明天能到我家來嗎?
★I hope to see you in my office tomorrow.(我希望明天你到我辦公室來一趟)
★I’d like to meet you tomorrow.(我想明天和你見一面)
★Are you free next Friday?(下周五你有空嗎?)
★Are you busy this evening?(今天晚上你有空嗎?)
★What are you going to do this weekend?(這個周末你干什么?)
★I’d like to invite you to a show.(我想請你去看演出?)
★May I ask you out?(我能和你約會嗎?)
★Do you have plans tonight?(今天晚上有事嗎?)
★Would you like to go to the movies with me?(你愿意和我一起去看電影嗎?)
何時何地when and where
▲when shall we meet?(什么時間見面)
▲Where shall we meet?(什么地方見面)
▲Will tomorrow be ok?(明天行嗎?)
▲What about tomorrow?(明天怎么樣?)
▲How is tomorrow? (明天怎么樣?)
▲Let’s make it tomorrow?(我們定在明天吧!)
▲A: What time should we meet?
B: how about seven?(七點怎么樣?)
方便convenience
◆Any time.(隨時恭候)
◆That’s settled.(就這么定了)
◆Yes, usual place.(對,老地方)
◆That’s fine with me.(我很方便)
◆ All right.(對)
◆ OK, I’ll see you then.(行,到時見面。)
◆A; where do you want to meet?(在哪里見面)
B: Any place you want.(你覺得哪兒合適就在那兒)
不方便inconvenience
●I’m afraid I can’t meet you next Sunday.(我恐怕下禮拜天不呢不能見你)
●I’m afraid I won’t be free next Sunday.(我恐怕下禮拜天沒有空)
●I’ve got rather a full day next Sunday.(我下禮拜天拍的滿滿的)
● Sorry, Saturday is difficult, I’m afraid.
(對不起,我恐怕禮拜天有點困難)
●Sorry, Saturday won’t do, I’m afraid.(對不起,周六恐怕不行)
●Sorry, Saturday is a bit of a problem.(對不起,周六有點問題。)
改變或取消changing or canceling
■could we put it off to next Monday?(我們可以把它推遲到下禮拜一嗎?)
■Could we meet at three instead of eight tomorrow afternoon?
(我們明天下午由八點改為三點見面行嗎?)
■Can we make it a little later?(我們晚點見面行嗎?)
■I’m afraid we’ll have to change our appointment.
(恐怕我們不得不換個時間約會)
■Let’s postpone our date for dinner, if you don’t mind.
(如果你不介意的話我們推辭晚餐的時間)
【李陽老師的注釋】
postpone: vt. 推遲,使延期,延遲
We postponed the match from March 5th to Match 19th.
(我們把比賽從3月5日推遲到3月19日舉行)
Something urgent has just come up.(有些急事發生)
Sorry, our appointment will have to be canceled.(對不起,我們的約會不得不取消。)
Cancel: vt 取消.刪去。我喜歡這個單詞!只要是實用的單詞我都喜歡!
She cancelled her order.(她取消定貨)
I’m sorry, but I won’t be able to see you this afternoon.(對不起,我今天下午不能見你)
