中國人最易犯錯的30句英語[下]

16. 我們下了車。
We got off the car.
We got out of the car.
17. 車速快了。
The speed of the car is fast.
The car is speeding. Or “The car is going too fast.”
18. 這個春節你回家嗎?
Will you be going back home for the Spring Festival?
是的,我回去。Of course! (這一句是錯的)
當然。Sure. / Certainly.(這種說法是正確的)
以英語為母語的人使用of course的頻率要比中國的學生低得多,只有在回答一些眾所周知的問題時才說of course。因為of course后面隱含的一句話是“當然我知道啦!難道我是一個傻瓜嗎?”因此,of course帶有挑釁的意味。在交談時,用sure或certainly效果會好得多。同時,of course not也具挑釁的意味。正常情況下語氣溫和的說法是certainly not.
19. 我覺得右手很疼。
I feel very painful in my right hand.
My right hand is very painful. Or “ My right hand hurts(aches).”
20. 他看到她很驚訝。
He looked at her and felt surprised.
He looked at her in surprise.
21. 我讀過你的小說但是沒料到你這么年輕。
I have read your novels but I didn't think you could be so young.
After having read your novel, I expected that you would be older.
22. 她臉紅了,讓我看穿了她的心思。
Her red face made me see through her mind.
Her red face told me what she was thinking.
23. 看到這幅畫讓我想到了我的童年時代。
The sight of these pictures made me remember my own childhood.
Correct: Seeing these pictures reminded me of my own childhood.
24. 別理她。
Don't pay attention to her.
Leave her alone.
25. 我在大學里學到了許多知識。
I get a lot of knowledge in the university.
I learned a lot in university.
26. 黃山正在讀書。
Samuel is reading a book.
Samuel is reading.
27. 我遇到了很多困難。
I am having many difficulties.
I am having a few problems / lots of problems.
29. 請快點走,否則我們會遲到的。
Please hurry to walk or we'll be late.
Please hurry up or we'll be late.
30. 她由嫉妒轉向失望。
She was so jealous that she became desperate.
Jealousy drove her to despair.
