最常用商務口語200句[中]

ly need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
108 I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?
110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
115 There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
116 Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
118 It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
119 We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。
121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
132 Let me tell you about our product.
關于產品一事讓我向你說明。
133 This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
138 I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
142
