旅館實用英語口語

1.旅館住宿篇(一)
出外旅游時,旅館便是我們的家,詳細了解家中的每一項設備與使用方
法,才能得到良好的住宿品質。此外,在確認房間之前,不妨盡量向旅
館提出個人合理的要求,畢竟,一趟旅游成功與否,住宿的舒適感可是
占一席之地的。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
Would you fill in this registration form?
麻煩填寫這張住宿登記表。
I made a reservation in Taipei.
我在臺北已預訂房間。
Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
這里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)嗎?
My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
我的名字是王明明。
Could you keep my valuables?
是否可代為保管貴重物品?
I'd like a quiet room.
我想要一間安靜一點的房間。
Where is the dining room?
餐廳在那兒?
I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要樓上的房間。
What time does the dining room open?
餐廳幾點開始營業?
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。
What time can I have breakfast?
早餐幾點開始供應?
Is hot water available any time?
隨時都有熱水供應嗎?
Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
旅館內有美容院(理發院)嗎?
May I see the room?
我可以看一看房間嗎?
Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
是否可給我一張有旅館地址的名片?
Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
是否還有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房間?
Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
是否可在此購買觀光巴士券?
I'll take this room.
我要訂這間房間。
Where is the nearest subway station?
最近的地鐵站在那里?
2.旅館住宿篇(二)
好不容易找到一家喜歡的旅館,不妨好好利用旅館內的服務。除了既有
硬件設施外,也可視自己需要向旅館提出合理要求,使自己有段舒適的
住宿時光。
When is check-out time?
何時需退房?
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
我想設定早晨的呼叫鈴。
Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?
明早你是否能幫我將行李拿到大廳?
What time?
幾點?
Sure. What time are you leaving?
當然。你何時離開?
7 o'clock tomorrow morning.
明早7點。
At 8 o'clock.
8點。
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.
那么,我將在7點50分到你的房間。
There is no hot water.
房間內沒有熱水。
I have three pieces of baggage.
我總共有3件行李。
The hot water is not hot enough.
熱水不夠熱。
Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.
明早,請將行李放在你的門口。
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我要退房。請給我帳單。
This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.
這是316號房。我想要一件毛毯。
I had a coke in the mini-bar.
我拿了一瓶小吧臺中的可樂。
Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).
請送給我一壺咖啡(熱水)。
Can I pay by credit card?
是否能以信用卡付帳?
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
請送給我一些冰塊和水。
I enjoy my stay.
我住的很愉快。
3.旅館生活篇
雖然是出外旅行,從衣物清洗到頭發整理,日常生活的清潔一樣也不會
少。若想要好好享受度假時光,不再理會這些瑣事,不妨善加利用旅館
的美容與洗衣服務,輕輕松松做個光鮮游客。
I have some laundry.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
旅館中有美容院理發廳)嗎?
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.
請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,并將衣物內容寫下來。
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
我想要預約今
