餞行聚會 Parting Friends ACT II

ACT II
You ready for the next problem? 你準備好做下一道題嗎?
You know what? 知道嗎?
I can't look at another number. 我簡直一個數字也看不進去了。
How about a lemonade break? 休息一下喝點檸檬水?
Sure. 當然可以。
Oh, by the way, 噢,順便問一下
when is your plane reservation for your flight to Athens? 飛Athens訂的是什么時候的班機?
Sunday. Why? 星期天。為什么問這?
Would you be able to come over Saturday night? 星期六晚上能過來嗎?
Yes. 能。
I should be finished packing by then. 到那時候我應該已經照理好行李了。
My folks are giving me a little graduation party. 我的親人要為我辦一個小小的畢業派對。
Terrific! 太棒了!
I'll pick you up. 我去接你。
That isn't necessary. 這倒不必。
My dad's letting me borrow the car. 我爸爸借我用汽車。
Oh, well, that would be very nice. 噢,好吧, 那倒很好。
About eight o'clock? 差不多八點鐘好嗎?
Eight o'clock is fine. 八點鐘可以。
Great! It's a date. 太好了! 就說定了。
Who's going to be there? 有誰要參加?
Just my friend Mike and a few kids from school. 只有我的朋友Mike和一些學校的幾個伙伴。
I'm going to miss all of you. 我會想念你們大家的。
You've been like a second family to me. 你們就像我的第二個家庭一樣。
We're going to miss you. 我們也會想念你的。
Maybe you could come to visit me in Greece? 也許你可以到希臘來玩?
I'm counting on it. 我有這種打算。
Wonderful! 太棒了!
Are you excited about graduating from high school? 你從高中畢業會不會感到很興奮呢?
Sure ... and a little scared. 當然……還有一點緊張。
Scared? Why? 緊張? 為什么?
Aren't you a little scared? 你不會感到有點緊張?
I was when I first came to the United States. 當我剛到美國來的時候是感到有點緊張。
I'd never been away from home, 我從來沒有離開過家,
and I didn't know what it would be like. 而且我也不知道會是怎么一個樣子。
But then I found out that people are the same everywhere 但是后來我發現哪兒的人都是一樣的
once you get to know them. 一旦認識了周圍的人以后。
I'm glad I got to know you. 我很高興能夠認識
Thank you. 謝謝你。
I'm glad I got to know you--and your family. 我也很高興能夠認識你和你的一家人。
Wouldn't it be nice if we could skip the examinations 要是我們可以略過考試那豈不是很好
and get right to the graduation party? 直接就是畢業派對?
It would be very nice. 那當然是很好。
But that isn't the way it works. 但是現實不是如此。
So ... back to work. 因此……用功吧。
Good night, Robbie. 晚安,Robbie。
Good night, Mrs. Stewart. 晚安, Stewart太太。
Thank you for dinner. 謝謝你的晚餐。
Good night, Alexandra. 晚安,Alexandra。
Will you be all right? 不會有問題吧?
Yes. The Molinas are waiting for me. 不會。Molina一家人正等著我呢。
Good night, Alexandra. 晚安, Alexandra。
I'll pick you up on Saturday night, OK? 我星期六晚上去接你,好嗎?
Yes. 好的。
Eight o'clock. 八點鐘。
I have to run. 我得趕緊走了。
Good night, Robbie. 晚安,Robbie。
She's really a good friend, isn't she? 她真是個好朋友,不是嗎?
Yeah. 是的。
You are going to miss her. 你會想念她的。
Am I going to miss her? 我會想念她嗎?
That's what I said! 我正是這么說的!
You are going to miss her! 你會想念她的!
I'm going to miss her, 我會想念她,
and my math teacher's going to miss her. 而我的數學老師也會想念她。
Well, you can write to her. 嗯,你可以寫信給她。
It's not the same. 那可不一樣。
How does that look, Rob? 看起來怎么樣,Rob?
Great! Pass me the hammer. 很好!把釘子給我。
You got it! 給你啦!
You're sure Alexandra's going to be surprised? 你確定Alexandra會很驚訝?
Absolutely. 絕對。
She has no idea that the party is in her honor. 她不知道這個派對是為她辦的。
Millie, did you bring the tapes for dancing? Millie 帶來了跳舞的錄音帶嗎?
They're in my bag. 在我袋子里。
What did you bring? 帶的什么帶子?
Some rock 'n' roll. 一些搖滾樂。
Perfect! Alexandra will love it! 太好了! Alexandra會喜歡的!
I can't
