Second Honeymoon ACT I

ACT I
What's this for? 為什么要送我花?
Just because. How's the baby? 沒有原因。孩子好嗎?
Fast asleep. 正熟睡著呢。
I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. 很抱歉我錯過了他醒著的時候。我必須工作到很晚。
What are the flowers for, Richard? 究竟為什么送花 ,Richard?
Five years of happiness. Happy anniversary. 為了五年的幸福。祝結婚周年快樂。
But our anniversary isn't until Saturday. 但是要到星期六才是我們結婚周年呀。
I couldn't wait. 我迫不及待啦。
Besides, we are not going to be here Saturday. 另外,我們星期六將不在這兒了。
We're not? 不在這兒?
Uh-uh. 嗯。
Where are we going to be? 我們會在哪兒?
If you had your choice of all the places in the world. 假如你可以選擇世界上的任何地方。
where would you choose to spend our anniversary? 會選哪兒去度我們的結婚周年紀念日?
The Watermill Inn. Watermill Inn。
I loved that place when we went on our honeymoon. 當初我們度蜜月時我便很喜歡那個地方。
Perfect! You picked the right place. 棒極了,你選對了地方。
I don't understand. 我不懂你在講什么。
You and I, Mrs. Stewart, Stewart太太 ,你和我,
are going to spend a second honeymoon at the Watermill Inn. 將到Watermill Inn歡度第二次蜜月。
Oh, Richard! That's wonderful, but-- 噢,Richard!那真是太好了,可是……
No buts. 不要說可是。
What about the baby? 那小寶寶怎么辦?
Aren't we taking the baby on our honeymoon? 我們豈不是要帶小寶寶一起去度蜜月?
Absolutely not. 絕對不必。
The world's greatest grandmother, Mrs. Ellen Stewart, 世界上最偉大的祖母,Ellen Stewart太太,
has agreed to take care of him for the weekend. 同意在周末照顧他。
Richard, isn't that too much to ask of your mother? Richard,那是不是太麻煩你母親啦?
Too much? She loves taking care of Max. 太麻煩?她喜歡照顧Max。
But ... I'll miss him. 但是……我會想他的。
Well, we'll phone every hour, 好了 ,我們每個小時都可以打電話,
and you can listen to him over the phone. 而且,你可以在電話中聽到他的聲音。
Come on, Mar. 得了,Mar。
It's time you and I had a romantic weekend alone together. 是我們倆單獨在一起過一個浪漫周末的時候了。
We've earned it. What do you say? 我們有這樣做的權利。 你覺得怎樣?
It does sound tempting. 聽起來很誘人。
You're right. We've earned it. 你說得對,我們有這樣做的權利。
Great! I'll make a reservation right now. 太好了,我現在就訂房間 。
Remember that wonderful little balcony 還記得那個美妙的小陽臺
where we had our meals ... 我們用餐的地方……
with a view of the Hudson River? 可以看到Hudson河?
How could I forget? 我怎么會忘呢?
Hello. Is Mrs. Montefiore there? 喂,Montefiore太太在嗎?
Ah. She's out. 啊。她出去了。
Yes. This is Richard Stewart. 是的。我是Richard Stewart。
My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the inn. 我太太和我在你們旅館度的蜜月。
No, we didn't leave anything in the room. 不是,我們沒有弄丟任何東西在房間 。
It's five years ago. 那是五年前了。
We'd like to make a reservation for this weekend. 我們想預訂一個這個周末的房間。
Yes, a double room, please. What? 對,雙人房間,麻煩你了。什么?
Are you sure? But ... OK. 你確定嗎 ?但……算了。
Nothing available. 沒有空房間了。
Wait! Don't hang up! 等等!別掛斷電話!
Can you recommend someplace nice--someplace nearby? 你能給我們介紹一個好地方嗎---一個附近的地方?
Uh--hold it. Old Country Inn? 嗯---等一等。Old Country Inn?
Right. And the phone number? 好的。電話是多少?
555-2420. Thank you. 555-2420。謝謝你。
He says there's another inn 他說還有另一家旅館。
just half a mile down the road from the Watermill. 從Watermill往下走要半英里。
It won't be the same, but what do you say? 那就不一樣了, 但你說呢?
Well ... 那……
My mom is available to baby-sit this weekend. 我媽媽在這個周末可以照顧小寶寶。
Well, OK. See if they have a room. 那,好吧 。看看他們是否還有房間。
Right! 好的!
Hello. Is this the Old Country Inn? 喂 ,是Old Country Inn嗎?
Yes. This is Richard Stewart. 是的。我是Richard S
