Linden Street 林登大街46號 ACT III

ACT III
And give her a teaspoon of the medicine after every meal. 每餐之后給她吃一茶匙的藥。
Don't worry. She'll be fine. 不要擔心,她會好的。
You're welcome. Good-bye. 不用謝。再見。
How are you? 你怎么樣?
I'm tired and hungry. 我累了,也餓了。
Well, Marilyn and Richard called. 好啦, Marilyn和Richard打電話來了。
They'll be here soon, and then we'll eat. 他們馬上就到。他們一到就開飯。
All right. Is...is Susan coming? 好吧, Susan來嗎?
Well, she'll be here later. 來,她會晚一點。
She has to work late tonight. 她今晚得工作得晚一些。
And what's Robbie cooking for dinner? Robbie為晚餐準備了什么?
It's a surprise. 會給你一個驚喜。
I hope it's pasta. 我希望是意大利通心粉。
Robbie, the dinner was terrific. Robbie,晚餐真是棒極了。
Yes, it was delicious. 對, 味道非常好。
What's for dessert? 有什么甜點呢?
Oh, I forgot dessert. 哦,我忘了甜點了。
Robbie! Robbie!
Don't worry. 別愁。
We've got lots of ice cream. 我們有很多冰淇淋。
Oh, I'd love some ice cream. 哦,我想吃冰淇淋。
Well, there's chocolate and coffee and a little vanilla. 好的,這兒有巧克力冰淇淋, 咖啡冰淇淋和一點香草的。
I'll have vanilla. 我要香草的。
Is that all right with everyone? 各位有意見嗎?
I'll have chocolate. 我要巧克力的。
Me, too. 我也是。
Uh, one scoop of coffee 我要一勺咖啡的
and one scoop of chocolate for me. 和一勺巧克力的。
Robbie, will you help me serve? Robbie,你能幫我端么?
I keep thinking about that bag of film. Eight rolls. 我一直在想著旅行袋的事。一共有八卷。
A whole day's work. 一整天的成果呀。
And good stuff, too. 而且都很精采。
Don't worry, Richard. 別擔心, Richard。
Somenoe will find it. 有人會發現它的。
I'll get it. Hello. 我去開門。你好。
Hello.你好。
Does Richard Stewart live here? Richard Stewart住在這兒嗎?
Yes, he's my brother. 是的,他是我哥哥。
I'm Robbie...Robbie Stewart. 我叫Robbie...Robbie Stewart。
I'm Alexandra Pappas. 我叫Alexandra Pappas。
How do you do? 你好。
Your brother left his bag of film on the ferryboat. 你哥哥將他的旅行袋遺忘在渡船上了。
I found it. 我發現了它。
I'm really glad to see you. 非常高興見到你。
I mean...my brother'll be really glad to see you! 我的意思是......我哥哥見到你會非常高興。
Robbie! Who is it? Robbie!是誰呀?
It's Richard's film! Richard的底片。
I mean, Alexandra Pappas. 我是說Alexandra Pappas。
Come in, please. 請進。
Alexandra! Alexandra !
Hello, Richard. I found your bag! 你好, Richard。 我撿到你的旅行袋。
Oh, thank you! Thank you! 哦,謝謝, 謝謝!
Um...Alexandra, let me introduce you. 噢……Alexandra,讓我介紹一下。
This is my wife Marilyn. 這是我太太Marilyn。
Richard showed me your photo. Richard給我看了你的照片。
How do you do? 你好。
Oh yes. 哦。
Richard told us all about you. Richard跟我們談起你。
It's nice to meet you. 很高興見到你。
And this is my mother, Ellen Stewart. 這是我媽媽,Ellen Stewart。
How do you do? 你好。
And my father, Dr. Philip Stewart. 這是我父親,Philip Stewart醫生。
Nice to meet you, Alexandra. 很高興見到你, Alexandra。
And...ah...you met Robbie. 還有……啊,你已經見過Robbie 。
Yes. And you must be Susan. Hi. 是的。那你一定是Susan了,你好。
Hi. Welcome. 嗨,歡迎。
I'm so glad you found the bag 我很高興你發現了旅行袋
and took the time and trouble to return it. 而且不怕麻煩,花時間將它送來。
Oh, it was no trouble. 哦,沒什么麻煩。
I just took the wrong train. 只是我坐錯了車。
Would you like something to eat? 來吃點東西, 好嗎?
Thank you, no. 謝謝, 不用了。
I'm late for dinner at my house. 我回家吃晚飯要遲到了。
I really have to go. 我真的得走了。
Would you like to call home? 你想跟家里通個電話嗎?
I'd appreciate that. 謝謝你(讓我使用電話)。
Please, use the phone. 請隨便用。
Thanks. Excuse me. 謝謝。失陪一下。
Alexandra's a high-school exchange stude
