第一句:I will leave it to you to inform Mike of his work.
你來通知邁克他的工作內容吧。
A: I will leave it to you to inform Mike of his work.
你來通知邁克他的工作內容吧。
B: No problem.
沒問題。
第二句:I need you for this, man.
我需要你來做這些,伙計。
A: I need you for this, man.
我需要你來做這些,伙計。
B: My pleasure.
榮幸之至。
知識擴展:
1.注意聽潴老板分配的任務:
Let’s start with the information searching. Kevin. The floor’s yours.
咱們從信息搜索開始吧。凱文,交給你了。
Now it will devolve on you to manage these documents.
現在這些文件就交給你來處理了。
devolve v.移交
2.有的老板很直接:
I want you to do the job.
我要你來做這項工作。
Either you do it, or I ask for somebody else.
要么你來做,要么我請其他人來做。
Judy will hand over her rest work to you.
朱迪會把余下的工作交給你。
hand over 移交