日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 冰與火之歌 > 冰與火之歌之冰雨的風暴 > 正文

第181期:權力的游戲冰雨的風暴 丹妮(06)

編輯:sophie ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Kraznys waited for that to be rendered in the Common Tongue, and then continued.

克拉茲尼等這番話被譯為通用語,然后續道,

"This beggar queen must understand, such wonders do not come cheaply.

“這乞丐女王必須明白,如此神奇的軍隊自然價格不菲。

In Yunkai and Meereen, slave swordsmen can be had for less than the price of their swords,

在淵凱和彌林,購買奴隸劍士甚至可能比買他們的劍便宜,

but Unsullied are the finest foot in all the world, and each represents many years of training.

但無垢者是全世界最精良的步兵,個個經過多年訓練。

Tell her they are like Valyrian steel, folded over and over and hammered for years on end,

告訴她,他們好比瓦雷利亞鋼,歷經反復折疊捶打,

until they are stronger and more resilient than any metal on earth."

直到比世上任何金屬都更牢固,更有韌性。”

"I know of Valyrian steel," said Dany.

“我知道瓦雷利亞鋼,”丹妮說。

"Ask the Good Master if the Unsullied have their own officers."

“問問善主大人,無垢者有沒有自己的指揮官。”

"You must set your own officers over them.

“必須派遣軍官來指揮他們。

We train them to obey, not to think.

我們訓練他們順從,不是思考。

If it is wits she wants, let her buy scribes."

如果她要智慧,該去買文書。”

"And their gear?"

“他們的裝備怎么算?”

"Sword, shield, spear, sandals, and quilted tunic are included," said Kraznys.

“短劍、盾牌、長矛、涼鞋和夾層外衣都隨身附送,”克拉茲尼說,

"And the spiked caps, to be sure.

“當然,還有尖刺盔。

They will wear such armor as you wish, but you must provide it."

他們也可按你的意愿穿戴任何樣式的盔甲,但盔甲必須由你提供。”

Dany could think of no other questions.

丹妮想不出更多問題,

She looked at Arstan.

她看看阿斯坦。

"You have lived long in the world, Whitebeard.

“你是長者,白胡子。

Now that you have seen them, what do you say?"

事情就是這樣,你怎么說?”

"I say no, Your Grace," the old man answered at once.

“我說‘不’,陛下,”老人不假思索地回答。

"Why?" she asked.

“為什么?”她問,

"Speak freely."

“請盡管直言。”

Dany thought she knew what he would say, but she wanted the slave girl to hear, so Kraznys mo Nakloz might hear later.

丹妮知道他會說什么,但她想讓那奴隸女孩聽見,因而克拉茲尼隨后也能知道。

"My queen," said Arstan, "there have been no slaves in the Seven Kingdoms for thousands of years.

“女王陛下,”阿斯坦道,“七大王國已數千年沒有奴隸了。

The old gods and the new alike hold slavery to be an abomination. Evil.

新舊諸神,都把奴隸制度看作可憎的怪物和邪惡的化身。

If you should land in Westeros at the head of a slave army, many good men will oppose you for no other reason than that.

若您領著一支奴隸軍團登陸維斯特洛,單只為這一點,便會有許多善男信女起來反對,

You will do great harm to your cause, and to the honor of your House."

大有損于您的事業和家族榮譽。”

"Yet I must have some army," Dany said.

“可我必須有支軍隊,”丹妮說,

"The boy Joffrey will not give me the Iron Throne for asking politely."

“那男孩喬佛里決不會因我禮貌的要求而自動放棄鐵王座。”

"When the day comes that you raise your banners, half of Westeros will be with you," Whitebeard promised.

“等您揚帆登陸的那一天,半個維斯特洛將與您同在,”白胡子保證,

"Your brother Rhaegar is still remembered, with great love."

“人們仍滿懷熱愛地緬懷著您哥哥雷加。”

"And my father?" Dany said.

“那我父親呢?”丹妮道。

The old man hesitated before saying,

老人猶豫了一下,

"King Aerys is also remembered.

“人們也記得伊里斯國王,

He gave the realm many years of peace.

至少他為王國帶來了多年的和平。

Your Grace, you have no need of slaves.

陛下,您不需要奴隸,

Magister Illyrio can keep you safe while your dragons grow, and send secret envoys across the narrow sea on your behalf,

您有龍,您可以在伊利里歐總督的保護下靜待他們成長,一邊派出密使穿越狹海,

to sound out the high lords for your cause."

試探各大領主。”

"Those same high lords who abandoned my father to the Kingslayer and bent the knee to Robert the Usurper?"

“試探那些背棄我父親,投靠弒君者,并向篡位者勞勃屈膝臣服的大領主?”

"Even those who bent their knees may yearn in their hearts for the return of the dragons."

“他們或許正渴望著真龍的回歸啊。”

"May," said Dany.

“或許,”丹妮說。

That was such a slippery word, may.

一個含糊的字眼,或許,

In any language.

任何語言中都一樣。

She turned back to Kraznys mo Nakloz and his slave girl.

她轉向克拉茲尼·莫·納克羅茲和他的奴隸女孩。

"I must consider carefully."

“我要謹慎考慮。”

The slaver shrugged.

奴隸商人聳聳肩。

"Tell her to consider quickly.

“告訴她快點考慮,

There are many other buyers.

我有許多買家。

Only three days past I showed these same Unsullied to a corsair king who hopes to buy them all."

三天之前,我才將同一批無垢者給一個海盜王看過,他希望把他們全買下。”

"The corsair wanted only a hundred, your worship," Dany heard the slave girl say.

“那海盜只要一百個,主人,”丹妮聽見奴隸女孩說。

He poked her with the end of the whip.

他用皮鞭頂端捅了她一下。

"Corsairs are all liars.

“海盜都是騙子,

He'll buy them all.

他會把他們全買下,

Tell her that, girl."

就這么告訴她,小賤人。”

Dany knew she would take more than a hundred, if she took any at all.

丹妮知道自己的需求遠遠不止一百個。

"Remind your Good Master of who I am.

“提醒你的善主大人我的身份,

Remind him that I am Daenerys Stormborn, Mother of Dragons, the Unburnt, trueborn queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.

提醒他,我乃‘風暴降生’丹妮莉絲,龍之母,不焚者,維斯特洛七大王國的女王,

My blood is the blood of Aegon the Conqueror, and of old Valyria before him."

血統襲自征服者伊耿和古老的瓦雷利亞。”

Yet her words did not move the plump perfumed slaver, even when rendered in his own ugly tongue.

她的話被翻譯成別扭的瓦雷利亞語,卻未能打動渾身散發著香水味的肥胖奴隸商人。

"Old Ghis ruled an empire when the Valyrians were still fucking sheep,"

“瓦雷利亞人還在雞奸綿羊時,吉斯就是一個世界帝國了,”

he growled at the poor little scribe, and we are the sons of the harpy."

他朝可憐的小翻譯吼叫,“我們乃鷹身女妖之子。”

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
resilient [ri'ziliənt]

想一想再看

adj. 適應力強的,有彈力的

 
slippery ['slipəri]

想一想再看

adj. 滑的,狡猾的,不可靠的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
shield ['ʃi:ld]

想一想再看

n. 盾,防衛物,盾狀物
vt. 保護,遮蔽

 
conqueror ['kɔŋkərə]

想一想再看

n. 征服者,勝利者

 
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王國,領域

聯想記憶
yearn [jə:n]

想一想再看

v. 渴望,想念

聯想記憶
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 優美,優雅,恩惠
vt. 使榮耀,使優美

聯想記憶
spear [spiə]

想一想再看

n. 矛(正負電子對撞機)
vt 用矛刺

 
throne [θrəun]

想一想再看

n. 王座,君主

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 绿门背后| 六下英语单词表| 书柜效果图大全2023款| 绿椅子韩剧完整免费观看| 李采潭全部电影在线观看| 追捕电视剧免费观看完整版| 扭曲的欲望| 美丽的草原我的家二胡独奏| 农村gaygayxxx| 王尧演员| 浙江卫视节目在线观看直播| 妈妈的脊背简谱| 饥渴少妇av| 魔女| 打龙袍全集免费观看| tvb直播| 香港九龙图库精选资料| 牵着妈妈的手广场舞| 中专专业| 奶酪鼠的穷途梦2| 五年级语文下册| 美女的逼逼视频| 玫瑰的故事在线看| 植田圭辅| 恶搞之家有几季| 贝利亚头像权威| 血疑电视剧| 社会主义道德原则| 三年片电影| 不速之客美国恐怖电影2014| 白上之黑电影| 中烟集团| 凤凰卫视节目表| 电影《皮囊》| 王渝萱主演的电影大全| 内蒙古电视台节目表| 电影《追求》| 赵琦| 武林外传一共多少集| 我妻子的一切 电影| 血芙蓉电影|