Number 7:falling tone.Number1:Used in declarative sentences.
第7:降調。第1:用于陳述句。
I have already read that book.↘
那本書我已經讀過了。
That street is two miles long.↘
那條街有兩英里長。
Number 2:Used in special questions.
第二:用于特殊疑問句。
What has happened to him?↘
他出什么事了?
Which direction is it to the post office.↘
到郵局往哪個方向走?
Rising tone is used in special questions to ask for repation.
升調被用在要求重復的特殊疑問句里。
What is your major?↗
你說你的專業是什么?
Where shall we go for the holiday?↗
你說我們將到哪兒度假?
Number 3:Used in imperative sentences.
第3:用于祈使句。
Go back to your seat!↘
回到你的座位上去!
Please do not hesitate to contact me.↘
請及時與我取得聯系。
Number 4:Used in exclamatory sentences.
第4:用于感嘆句。
What a small world!↘
這世界竟是如此之?。?br />Oh! My poor Mathilde, how you've changed!
哦!我可憐的瑪蒂爾德,你怎么變成這樣了!
Number 5:Used in alternative questions.
第5:用于選擇疑問句。
Do you want to ride or walk?↘
你想坐車還是想步行?
Would you like coffee or rea?↘
你想喝咖啡還是想喝茶?
Number8:Rising tone. Number1:used in general questions.
第八:升調。第1:用于一般問句中。
Do you mind if I sit here?↗
我坐這兒你介意嗎?
Can you hand in your compositions today?↗
你們今天能交作文嗎?
A falling tone is used in general questions to express disatisfaction or to give an order.
降調通常用于一般疑問句來表示不滿的情緒或者表示命令。